This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bots on wartune seem to be allowed

according to rerliable sources, r2 has been given video evidence of multiple players using bots in sylph atolls and summarily dismissed the case after the minimum amount of time passed......so ..if you think you are playing on a level field...think again

according to reliable sources this game was never meant to be fair.
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Hello guys , bots are not allowed .So if you find out that someone is using it please file a ticket and make sure to attach a video as proof.

R2Games Terms of service :

"Cheats/Hacking

You are not permitted under any circumstances or for any reason to cheat or utilize third-party applications or code in order to win at, or gain game points or items from any of our Games. Punishment of violators will be determined on a case-by-case basis. R2Games shall be entitled to file a claim for monetary compensation from anyone deemed to have violated these rules in any way.
      You agree not to design, disseminate or use any third party programs designed to change any Game played on R2Games site, nor assist in the design of a third party program that changes any Game played on the site. You will be responsible for any damages to R2Games resulting from any of your use, dissemination or design of such programs, and you agree to pay R2Games liquidated damages in the sum of Hundred Thousand Dollars for each such program, or in the sum of One Thousand Dollars for each time you use a program.
      You may not:
      1) Reverse-engineer, decompile or modify any of the game clients and use it in any way.
      2) Exploit any cheats or errors which you find in our service. Any cheats or errors you discover must be reported immediately to us.
      3) Attempt to access any other user's account.
      4) Misuse any of our customer service facilities.
      5) Deliberately enter false information into any of the forms on our website.
      6) Encourage, or attempt to trick other players into breaking our rules."

Comment

why u gotta go and open the cane of worms?

Comment

Originally posted by KINGQQQQ View Post
          why u gotta go and open the cane of worms?

worms come in canes?
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

thats not twhat i meant

Comment

Thank you.......
              Archer hoarder

Comment

Who gives a rats a*s?
                There will allways be better/higher br/richer players than you.
                Let them have their fun

Comment

Originally posted by Crematia View Post
                  Who gives a rats a*s?
                  There will allways be better/higher br/richer players than you.
                  Let them have their fun

unless you're pipster

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                    unless you're pipster
                    unless you're that one guy with 2.5 mil br on china servers that can sneeze and kill all of America/Europe/other*

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                      unless you're that one guy with 2.5 mil br on china servers that can sneeze and kill all of America/Europe/other*

but thats kinda like comparing the year 2020 to 1940
                      we are so far behind them

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                        but thats kinda like comparing the year 2020 to 1940
                        we are so far behind them
                        I wonder if we'll even ever reach those levels, with all the bugs and issues is there anyone insane enough to spend 4-5 years cashing on everything... hmm

Comment

I wonder if we'll even ever reach those levels, with all the bugs and issues is there anyone insane enough to spend 4-5 years cashing on everything... hmm

maybe one day, it wasnt too long ago we seen players with 700k br and thought it was amazing
                          we are catching up

Comment

you aren't the only one who wonder about that. last months, i'm just buying the 500 balens promotions to get some covenant part i need.
                            everything is about gamble (chest, skills, ...) and i know it will cost me too much to have a good reward.

some post said, in china, they correct bug really fast and answer fast for ticket in china. if it's true, i can understand why people are still paying a lot there to play that game, because they hate FATE, something we lost every day a little more here
                            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                              you aren't the only one who wonder about that. last months, i'm just buying the 500 balens promotions to get some covenant part i need.
                              everything is about gamble (chest, skills, ...) and i know it will cost me too much to have a good reward.

some post said, in china, they correct bug really fast and answer fast for ticket in china. if it's true, i can understand why people are still paying a lot there to play that game, because they hate FATE, something we lost every day a little more here
                              It's probably true... China has a v2 client which is pretty nice, game hardly ever lags when I lurk on toon there, if I have my normal acct and a CN acct open at the same time both on clients... well you don't need to guess which one lags/freezes/dcs/etc lol

Comment

Working...
                              X