This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    It's probably true... China has a v2 client which is pretty nice, game hardly ever lags when I lurk on toon there, if I have my normal acct and a CN acct open at the same time both on clients... well you don't need to guess which one lags/freezes/dcs/etc lol
    i guess the china one, what do i win?
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
      i guess the china one, what do i win?
      A big CUPCAKE 4 u

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        A big CUPCAKE 4 u
        sadly, its one for us
        i'm wondering how they would react if they knew how much bad reputation r2games is giving them ?
        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
          sadly, its one for us
          i'm wondering how they would react if they knew how much bad reputation r2games is giving them ?
          They don't care? They sold the NA license to PC who leased it out to the other publishers, they made their profit already so this side of the planet is irrelevant to them, if anything the worse these people are the more likely some might try out the CN version and boost their activity even more.

Comment

sadly, its one for us
            like this ?
            Click image for larger version

Name:	dsad3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	1701605
            Player: sunshinε
            Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
            Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
            Level: 80
            Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Yagami View Post
              Hello guys , bots are not allowed .So if you find out that someone is using it please file a ticket and make sure to attach a video as proof.

R2Games Terms of service :

"Cheats/Hacking

You are not permitted under any circumstances or for any reason to cheat or utilize third-party applications or code in order to win at, or gain game points or items from any of our Games. Punishment of violators will be determined on a case-by-case basis. R2Games shall be entitled to file a claim for monetary compensation from anyone deemed to have violated these rules in any way.
              You agree not to design, disseminate or use any third party programs designed to change any Game played on R2Games site, nor assist in the design of a third party program that changes any Game played on the site. You will be responsible for any damages to R2Games resulting from any of your use, dissemination or design of such programs, and you agree to pay R2Games liquidated damages in the sum of Hundred Thousand Dollars for each such program, or in the sum of One Thousand Dollars for each time you use a program.
              You may not:
              1) Reverse-engineer, decompile or modify any of the game clients and use it in any way.
              2) Exploit any cheats or errors which you find in our service. Any cheats or errors you discover must be reported immediately to us.
              3) Attempt to access any other user's account.
              4) Misuse any of our customer service facilities.
              5) Deliberately enter false information into any of the forms on our website.
              6) Encourage, or attempt to trick other players into breaking our rules."
              Oh really!?

Then I ask you game master, to personaly take a look at my ticket, that was closed after the minimum time required. for us basicly over half of the top 10 players are using bots. so please look at my ticket, and please tell me why you closed my ticket?

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                Oh really!?

Then I ask you game master, to personaly take a look at my ticket, that was closed after the minimum time required. for us basicly over half of the top 10 players are using bots. so please look at my ticket, and please tell me why you closed my ticket?

ya goob
                this rule only applies to non cashers
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

That's strange, I was pretty sure I made a post in this thread.
                  IGN: AncientEvil
                  Server: EU-271+merged
                  Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                    lol go take your medz
                    having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

i saw your message too, but you talked about something that isn't allowed in r2games, so moderator probably deleted your post
                      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

i saw your message too, but you talked about something that isn't allowed in r2games, so moderator probably deleted your post
                        When u have a point or truth its isn allowed gat my post deleted also .... whatever, all know r2 dost care they alove game exploids att lvl 64 bgs when new ppl get stuned nomather what coz max hs is lvl18 and older players have lvl 22 but aperently its not exploid....

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                          Oh really!?

First, even a video of a character in the atoll that appears to be clicking a sylph does not 'prove' they are using a bot (which is basically a simple mouse clicker and does not alter the game files or hack information). Second, sending them a pm to somehow get them to respond or not does not 'prove' they are not there clicking the sylph manually (no one is required to respond to any pm if they choose not to).

And lastly, as I say to my kids, you should be more concerned with what YOU are doing to help yourself get stronger. Life isn't fair, this game isn't fair, get fair out of your thinking. I'm 252k br now having played most of the last 12 months. Will using a mouse clicker and getting more seps help me defeat 300k+ br, ofc not. I have to learn to TRY to outplay them, counter their counter and hope they make a mistake and I win.

I'm not suggesting or condoning what people should do for sylph farming, but for pete's sake quit whining about losing an advantage in a game that you have no way of overcoming unless you have loads of cash/time to invest. It's old, move on.
                          Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
                          Guild: Paradox
                          Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
                          Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
                          80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
                          80 Venus - Precision 113k br
                          80 Gaia - Judgenjury
                          80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

Spend more balens , i'll track down how much u spend , then i will reward u with amazing gifts.. which is a card inviting u to buy more balens
                            Trashtalker , Craptalker , Rubbishtalker , Cupcaketalker.
                            Talk nonsense all day all night
                            Assistance of R69Cames.
                            69 420blazeit smokeweed 360noscope MLG mountaindew

Comment

Fansites aren't allowed in r2games? what about the whole forum section dedicated to them lol
                              IGN: AncientEvil
                              Server: EU-271+merged
                              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Fansites aren't allowed in r2games? what about the whole forum section dedicated to them lol
                                who said r2games was logical ? XD

Comment

Working...
                                X