This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kalyrific View Post
    First, even a video of a character in the atoll that appears to be clicking a sylph does not 'prove' they are using a bot (which is basically a simple mouse clicker and does not alter the game files or hack information). Second, sending them a pm to somehow get them to respond or not does not 'prove' they are not there clicking the sylph manually (no one is required to respond to any pm if they choose not to).

And lastly, as I say to my kids, you should be more concerned with what YOU are doing to help yourself get stronger. Life isn't fair, this game isn't fair, get fair out of your thinking. I'm 252k br now having played most of the last 12 months. Will using a mouse clicker and getting more seps help me defeat 300k+ br, ofc not. I have to learn to TRY to outplay them, counter their counter and hope they make a mistake and I win.

I'm not suggesting or condoning what people should do for sylph farming, but for pete's sake quit whining about losing an advantage in a game that you have no way of overcoming unless you have loads of cash/time to invest. It's old, move on.
    Ban this guy he cheat. You should also teach your kids not to be a dumbass.

Comment

I'm 252k br now having played most of the last 12 months. Will using a mouse clicker and getting more seps help me defeat 300k+ br, ofc not.
      It would help... saying it wouldn't help is like saying: Will recharging an average of 100 balens a day, make me that much stronger?

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Yagami View Post
        Hello guys , bots are not allowed .So if you find out that someone is using it please file a ticket and make sure to attach a video as proof.
        Really? what's the incentive? You've just confirmed what everybody thought, guess it's time to start botting since no one can be arsed to record me doing so.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
          You obviously missed where i said I don't condone or suggest it. And nowhere in there did i imply that I myself have or am willing to do so. My kids aren't dumbasses because they ignore whiners who think life is supposed to be fair.
          Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
          Guild: Paradox
          Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
          Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
          80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
          80 Venus - Precision 113k br
          80 Gaia - Judgenjury
          80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
            +1,000

you are right, anyone taking up for botters that much, definitely a cheater. If they are going to cheat on a game that doesn't matter, they def are going to cheat at work, relationships, life in general. People like this are what's wrong with the world
            Archer hoarder

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
              It would help... saying it wouldn't help is like saying: Will recharging an average of 100 balens a day, make me that much stronger?
              My point is/was that unless done over a very long period of time... the benefits don't really make up for the amount of cash some players have put in. I'm not saying it's isn't an edge, just that the edge won't help me overcome someone who is 50k br higher... but playing better can. That's my focus.
              Last edited by Kalyrific; 11-20-2014, 03:44 PM.
              80 Gaia - Judgenjury
              80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
                +1,000

you are right, anyone taking up for botters that much, definitely a cheater. If they are going to cheat on a game that doesn't matter, they def are going to cheat at work, relationships, life in general. People like this are what's wrong with the world
                OMG, i was saying it's hard to prove someone is cheating... not that i do, or that i recommend someone does. where does that make me a cheater? Nowhere, duh. Proving someone is cheating in this way is very hard to do, there have been many threads on this topic, I chimed in because those other threads basically ended up at the same place. It's not just a simple... "Hey he's cheating, i videoed him/her clicking sylphs." If that were the case ppl would be banned/kicked at level 50 getting their first sylph.
                Last edited by Kalyrific; 11-20-2014, 03:43 PM.
                80 Gaia - Judgenjury
                80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

+1,000

People like you is whats wrong with world today. I bet you also think Cupcakes cupcakes cupcake Go preach your **** somewhere else.
                  Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-21-2014, 03:16 AM.
                  THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalyrific View Post
                    My point is/was that unless done over a very long period of time... the benefits don't really make up for the amount of cash some players have put in. I'm not saying it's isn't an edge, just that the edge won't help me overcome someone who is 50k br higher... but playing better can. That's my focus.
                    True, but this isn't about you, or me. Say there's 10 people, they spend the same cash, does the same thing, but 9 of them are also botting 8 hours while they sleep. Who will be last of those 10 peeps? one of those that bot, or the one not? pretty obvious who would.

Hey he's cheating, i videoed him/her clicking sylphs." If that were the case ppl would be banned/kicked at level 50 getting their first sylph.
                    And the point is, the proof I sent in isn't just "oh see, he clicks my sylph for 15 min!", my vid is "oh he clicks my sylph, lets see what we can do with him? Oh I do something that makes his bot unable to click sylph. Look he is stuck" 15min later "look his bot is refreshing, he can click again, but see, he still clicks my sylph, I get him stuck again".(I gladly share this video, but won't post it open in the forums)

The problem I think is that, most of the top cashers do this(on our server at least, so not throwing everyone down the same cliff), bet there's plenty of non-cashers as well, but those I've reported are high cashers. And banning those players would basicly remove 80% of our server income. I understand that's not good for them. But then make a bot in game(for sylph farming, doing cq, wb), this way the honest player won't get punished. Or just open up and say "hey it's ok to bot".

From my experince reporting players, nothing has been done, so I understand why people bot, but I can't do that, for the same reason I can't account share. Cause I can't say "Hey this is my char, this is how good I AM".

Comment

i dont understand why they dont add in the covenant or VIP a new item that just gives u the 10 additional seps a day, i mean cm on ** it, covenant is 100% useless without power of healing (only one i buy) and vip is only good for the wheel (so a bit more gold monthly). other than that those services dont really give much, imho 2k balens/month can be far better spent

Comment

I am laughing at Kalyrific's comments. I am on Kabam 57, and know "Kalyrific" enough to tell you what you want to know. He has been botting heavy for several months, well over 2000 seps worth. There was a time when players would go in and kick out all the botters at night by fighting them, and he was part of a group that got together to find out who was kicking them out of the atoll to interrupt their overnight botting, like they set up some kind of watch-rotation that he was part of. The group spotted one of the players kicking them out of atoll, then started attacking and bad-mouthing him whenever they could.

But the worst thing about him, he spends half the day kissing up to the big cashers on the server, looking for those opportunities to get in their ToK/Spire groups and now their Dragon Invasion groups and what not, looking for his chances to get a free helping of what the big cashers pay for. Then he complaints and out-casts other players who do the same thing. That's "Kalyrific"
                        Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
                        Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
                        Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
                        Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                          People like you is whats wrong with world today. I bet you also think ifCupcakes cupcakes cupcake. Go preach your **** somewhere else.
                          no idiot, Do whatever you like with your life, just don't lie and cheat about it. If you choose to be a drug addict or recreational user, that's ok.Cupcakes cupcakes cupcake. Own up to the life you live. 100% sure by the way Kalyrific is talking this player cheats and uses a bot. He/she probably doesn't see it as a "cheat" because how he/she compares it to levels of $$$ spent by big players.

3RD PARTY SOFTWARE INSTALLED ON A GAME THAT DOESNT INCLUDE IT IS CHEATING AND YOU SHOULD LOSE YOUR TOON FOREVER.
                          kick these player off atoll like I do. Do it often and quickly. Just because your cheating doesn't make you 50k better, doesn't mean its not cheating.
                          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-21-2014, 03:15 AM.
                          Archer hoarder

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                            True, but this isn't about you, or me. Say there's 10 people, they spend the same cash, does the same thing, but 9 of them are also botting 8 hours while they sleep. Who will be last of those 10 peeps? one of those that bot, or the one not? pretty obvious who would.

And the point is, the proof I sent in isn't just "oh see, he clicks my sylph for 15 min!", my vid is "oh he clicks my sylph, lets see what we can do with him? Oh I do something that makes his bot unable to click sylph. Look he is stuck" 15min later "look his bot is refreshing, he can click again, but see, he still clicks my sylph, I get him stuck again".(I gladly share this video, but won't post it open in the forums)

The problem I think is that, most of the top cashers do this(on our server at least, so not throwing everyone down the same cliff), bet there's plenty of non-cashers as well, but those I've reported are high cashers. And banning those players would basicly remove 80% of our server income. I understand that's not good for them. But then make a bot in game(for sylph farming, doing cq, wb), this way the honest player won't get punished. Or just open up and say "hey it's ok to bot".

From my experince reporting players, nothing has been done, so I understand why people bot, but I can't do that, for the same reason I can't account share. Cause I can't say "Hey this is my char, this is how good I AM".
                            I have the same type videos posted all over. We can only pray the come to fruition and the persons being dirty are punished harshly. This kind of action would create a loyalty of the masses to the game and company, if players saw that R2 was trying to get rid of unfair and cheating players

This is an ongoing 9 month long battle for me that will come to an end one day...
                            Archer hoarder

Comment

Cupcakes cupcakes cupcake
                              i wish i could live that way... even for just a day
                              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-21-2014, 03:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ADYXZ View Post
                                i wish i could live that way... even for just a day

No linking to rude things, thanks...

relevant
                                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-21-2014, 03:13 AM.
                                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                                Class: Archer
                                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Working...
                                X