Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

bots on wartune seem to be allowed

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R216220431
    started a topic bots on wartune seem to be allowed

bots on wartune seem to be allowed

according to rerliable sources, r2 has been given video evidence of multiple players using bots in sylph atolls and summarily dismissed the case after the minimum amount of time passed......so ..if you think you are playing on a level field...think again

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    Since everyone seems hellbent on trolling and derailing this thread, it's now closed.

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    Originally posted by HumbleSlayer
    ahahahahah
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]114764[/ATTACH]
    cute, you can use Google, now learn to use whats inside your head, if theres anything

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    This whole discussion if stupid from both sides, R2 can boast how they do something about it as much as they want but it's impossible, there's no factual evidence to say someone is or isn't a botter, unless they directly say they're botting there's nothing R2 can do, and people getting so upset about it is equally stupid, if you have a problem with them kick them out of atoll or bot yourself, not like anyone here cares.

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
    The 3rd party software was downloaded on your computer and you use it inside the game to do things that an actual player is not doing. That is the cheating part.

READ THE GAME MASTER POST, sylph bot is cheating. Quit defending them, makes you look guilty
    you are quite a sheep, brainwashed, making statements about things you have absolutely no idea, and keep repeating some mantras youve heared somewhere. The modern man - no thinking, just obey.

Leave a comment:

• HumbleSlayer
    replied
    Originally posted by Repeaters393 View Post
    O_o its flash games how could we instaled 3rd program in it since all database in R2 server.... and its mini not big client :P think with ur head chuckler.... its bis and its rock like
    The 3rd party software was downloaded on your computer and you use it inside the game to do things that an actual player is not doing. That is the cheating part.

READ THE GAME MASTER POST, sylph bot is cheating. Quit defending them, makes you look guilty

Leave a comment:

• Repeaters393
    replied
    no idiot, Do whatever you like with your life, just don't lie and cheat about it. If you choose to be a drug addict or recreational user, that's ok. Just don't run around saying you are a saint and doing coke off hookers boobs daily. Own up to the life you live. 100% sure by the way Kalyrific is talking this player cheats and uses a bot. He/she probably doesn't see it as a "cheat" because how he/she compares it to levels of $$$ spent by big players.

3RD PARTY SOFTWARE INSTALLED ON A GAME THAT DOESNT INCLUDE IT IS CHEATING AND YOU SHOULD LOSE YOUR TOON FOREVER.
    kick these player off atoll like I do. Do it often and quickly. Just because your cheating doesn't make you 50k better, doesn't mean its not cheating.
    O_o its flash games how could we instaled 3rd program in it since all database in R2 server.... and its mini not big client :P think with ur head chuckler.... its bis and its rock like

Leave a comment:

• R216220431
    replied
    video proof was submitted and summarily dismissed .....and it's no can of worms...and i don't expect the game to be fair...i just don't expect cheaters to be allowed to get away with it. heck, they are even giving links to sites in world chat

Leave a comment:

• HumbleSlayer
    replied
    Originally posted by R252856585 View Post
    I am laughing at Kalyrific's comments. I am on Kabam 57, and know "Kalyrific" enough to tell you what you want to know. He has been botting heavy for several months, well over 2000 seps worth. There was a time when players would go in and kick out all the botters at night by fighting them, and he was part of a group that got together to find out who was kicking them out of the atoll to interrupt their overnight botting, like they set up some kind of watch-rotation that he was part of. The group spotted one of the players kicking them out of atoll, then started attacking and bad-mouthing him whenever they could.

But the worst thing about him, he spends half the day kissing up to the big cashers on the server, looking for those opportunities to get in their ToK/Spire groups and now their Dragon Invasion groups and what not, looking for his chances to get a free helping of what the big cashers pay for. Then he complaints and out-casts other players who do the same thing. That's "Kalyrific"

It is clear that my thoughts about that player are right. I have played this game too long and been the advocate against cheating and using sylph bots. Glad to know my instincts were correct. We should talk and I will explain some ways to prove the dirty players are cheating.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by ADYXZ View Post
    i wish i could live that way... even for just a day

No linking to rude things, thanks...

relevant
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-21-2014, 03:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ADYXZ
    replied
    Cupcakes cupcakes cupcake
    i wish i could live that way... even for just a day
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-21-2014, 03:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• HumbleSlayer
    replied
    Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
    True, but this isn't about you, or me. Say there's 10 people, they spend the same cash, does the same thing, but 9 of them are also botting 8 hours while they sleep. Who will be last of those 10 peeps? one of those that bot, or the one not? pretty obvious who would.

And the point is, the proof I sent in isn't just "oh see, he clicks my sylph for 15 min!", my vid is "oh he clicks my sylph, lets see what we can do with him? Oh I do something that makes his bot unable to click sylph. Look he is stuck" 15min later "look his bot is refreshing, he can click again, but see, he still clicks my sylph, I get him stuck again".(I gladly share this video, but won't post it open in the forums)

The problem I think is that, most of the top cashers do this(on our server at least, so not throwing everyone down the same cliff), bet there's plenty of non-cashers as well, but those I've reported are high cashers. And banning those players would basicly remove 80% of our server income. I understand that's not good for them. But then make a bot in game(for sylph farming, doing cq, wb), this way the honest player won't get punished. Or just open up and say "hey it's ok to bot".

From my experince reporting players, nothing has been done, so I understand why people bot, but I can't do that, for the same reason I can't account share. Cause I can't say "Hey this is my char, this is how good I AM".
    I have the same type videos posted all over. We can only pray the come to fruition and the persons being dirty are punished harshly. This kind of action would create a loyalty of the masses to the game and company, if players saw that R2 was trying to get rid of unfair and cheating players

This is an ongoing 9 month long battle for me that will come to an end one day...

Leave a comment:

• HumbleSlayer
    replied
    Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    People like you is whats wrong with world today. I bet you also think ifCupcakes cupcakes cupcake. Go preach your **** somewhere else.
    no idiot, Do whatever you like with your life, just don't lie and cheat about it. If you choose to be a drug addict or recreational user, that's ok.Cupcakes cupcakes cupcake. Own up to the life you live. 100% sure by the way Kalyrific is talking this player cheats and uses a bot. He/she probably doesn't see it as a "cheat" because how he/she compares it to levels of $$$ spent by big players.

3RD PARTY SOFTWARE INSTALLED ON A GAME THAT DOESNT INCLUDE IT IS CHEATING AND YOU SHOULD LOSE YOUR TOON FOREVER.
    kick these player off atoll like I do. Do it often and quickly. Just because your cheating doesn't make you 50k better, doesn't mean its not cheating.
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-21-2014, 03:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R252856585
    replied
    I am laughing at Kalyrific's comments. I am on Kabam 57, and know "Kalyrific" enough to tell you what you want to know. He has been botting heavy for several months, well over 2000 seps worth. There was a time when players would go in and kick out all the botters at night by fighting them, and he was part of a group that got together to find out who was kicking them out of the atoll to interrupt their overnight botting, like they set up some kind of watch-rotation that he was part of. The group spotted one of the players kicking them out of atoll, then started attacking and bad-mouthing him whenever they could.

But the worst thing about him, he spends half the day kissing up to the big cashers on the server, looking for those opportunities to get in their ToK/Spire groups and now their Dragon Invasion groups and what not, looking for his chances to get a free helping of what the big cashers pay for. Then he complaints and out-casts other players who do the same thing. That's "Kalyrific"

Leave a comment:

• ADYXZ
    replied
    i dont understand why they dont add in the covenant or VIP a new item that just gives u the 10 additional seps a day, i mean cm on ** it, covenant is 100% useless without power of healing (only one i buy) and vip is only good for the wheel (so a bit more gold monthly). other than that those services dont really give much, imho 2k balens/month can be far better spent

Leave a comment:

Working...
X