lvl 90 boss dark hunter in catacombs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lvl 90 boss dark hunter in catacombs

Can someone tell me how to kill it? At half hp he uses buff increasing atack 1000% and my purge rune can't remove it. He hit me 11000 dmg each
    hit and its impossible to kill him i have 50k br and 45k hp.

ty

It's an enrage buff that most bosses have, it engages after a certain amount of time to kill the player. To avoid it you just gotta do more dmg so he doesnt do an enrage

Comment

Hi, What class are you? More than likely it sounds like you may need to up you attack some more so that you can kill the boss quicker before he buffs If people knew your class though it is possible there may be other things that could help a little..

Comment

huh is the catacomb that hard now? i was 30k br when i clear it. knight class no sylph at that time..

Comment

Originally posted by final_option View Post
          huh is the catacomb that hard now? i was 30k br when i clear it. knight class no sylph at that time..
          I think you have mistaken, since the lowest player in catacombs was 34K BR on level 100 as far as i know
          Saypontigohe (Guildleader nr. 4 Expandable) S37 Europe

Comment

Originally posted by say-forum View Post
            I think you have mistaken, since the lowest player in catacombs was 34K BR on level 100 as far as i know

i beat it as an archer as 32k br
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

back in my time LOL u needed around 30k and a bit luck and good skill use

Comment

i am mage lvl 42 with buffs had 53k br and i couldn't kill it. any help pls ? i don't know what am i doing wrong
                Last edited by XselenaX; 11-20-2014, 02:25 AM.

Comment

do you have lvl 40 leg set ? if you have you wont have much prob , use suntoria 1st first and spam with LB .
                  Last edited by aspire5742; 11-20-2014, 02:25 AM. Reason: spelling mistake

Comment

Originally posted by aspire5742 View Post
                    do you have lvl 40 leg set ? if you have you wont have much prob , use suntoria 1st first and spam with LB .
                    i am waiting gem event to make beter gems and than i ll put leg set on ( have only 4 items) and i ll let you know the result.ty for help

Comment

Originally posted by XselenaX View Post
                      i am mage lvl 42 with buffs had 53k br and i couldn't kill it. any help pls ? i don't know what am i doing wrong
                      Can you please give us a screen shot of your gear, astrals and skills that are learned to date. Maybe once we see all of this we can help you formulate a plan.. because it is not always an issue of battle rating but an issue of how you are going about the task at hand, thanks!

Also what does your academy look like, what level are your troops and are your troops enlightened?
                      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                        Can you please give us a screen shot of your gear, astrals and skills that are learned to date. Maybe once we see all of this we can help you formulate a plan.. because it is not always an issue of battle rating but an issue of how you are going about the task at hand, thanks!

Also what does your academy look like, what level are your troops and are your troops enlightened?
                        My academy and troop lvl are maxed and enlighement is at lvl 4.Astrals are all red matk7,medef6,pdef6 critic4... i will wait gem event so i can upgrade matk
                        gems which are all lvl 7 at the moment. I ll let you all know how fight works than. Today i wasnt even close to kill that boss.

Comment

Is the enlightenment the matk enlighten? It does make a difference. Are you making out the academy blessing wheel buff? What kind of gems are you wearing? Whats your gear set like is it a legend set, a normal set, or a pvp set? Are you wearing a medallion? Every little bit helps is why I am asking... also what skills are you using in the fight if you know off hand and their levels.

The more information we have the better either I, another mentor, or a player can offer you the advice to get past the trap you have fallen into
                          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Nox03 View Post
                            back in my time LOL u needed around 30k and a bit luck and good skill use
                            I play since the beginning, never saw anyone pass it even near 30K...damn...i miss those vouchers ^^
                            Saypontigohe (Guildleader nr. 4 Expandable) S37 Europe

Comment

I play since the beginning, never saw anyone pass it even near 30K...damn...i miss those vouchers ^^
                              well you must be blind
                              or maybe your server was weak
                              because i distinctly remember beating it at level 42, 32k br and had gryphons
                              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                              Class: Archer
                              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Working...
                              X