X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    well you must be blind
    or maybe your server was weak
    because i distinctly remember beating it at level 42, 32k br and had gryphons
    that may be the solution i think then I don't know my own BR when i beat it though.
    Saypontigohe (Guildleader nr. 4 Expandable) S37 Europe

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
      Is the enlightenment the matk enlighten? It does make a difference. Are you making out the academy blessing wheel buff? What kind of gems are you wearing? Whats your gear set like is it a legend set, a normal set, or a pvp set? Are you wearing a medallion? Every little bit helps is why I am asking... also what skills are you using in the fight if you know off hand and their levels.

The more information we have the better either I, another mentor, or a player can offer you the advice to get past the trap you have fallen into
      tomorrow i ll try catacombs with all buffs i have and give you report

Comment

I await the updated information and tomorrow if you will be as kind, include screen shots if you fail, including the gear/skills in use, any pots/scrolls buffs used and let us know how close to the win you get.. mind you this is if you fail in the attempt.

I know you can do it.. we just need to figure out the battle plan, good luck!

I await tomorrows update.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I made it...got 5.5 mil exp for full run took all potions scrolls academy bless and i had 61k br ... i ll give you screen soon... My oppinion is that this boss should be nerfed because all boosses after that one are weaker and have weaker buffs. This one use buff 1000% dmg after he hits you 10-12 times ( i was wrong when i told you he use buff when his hp drop to 50%)...
          After this one other bosses use buff only 100% dmg... so i think developers made mistake and should repair this. Its not logical that lvl 80 or 90 (i am not sure) is stronger than last boss.

ty all for tips

Comment

*blushy*

I am simply glad to try and help. It gets easier as you get bigger and stronger. Now that you know what you did, remember it. You never know if you may need that again later. Some bosses are flat out what I call landmines, and make you insane, while some are so easy it makes you wonder why they are later on instead of earlier, but meh, go figure.

If you need any further help feel free to ask on the forums or you can always drop a pm if the area is driving you insane again, I try to answer as soon as I see them

Magi~
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
            X