Wild boss and Elite monsters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild boss and Elite monsters

Most of the time we see many players in wild stand on those Elite Monsters , Bosses and block them so other players cant atk them , thats pretty annoying . I know we can atk those players and send them back to their city , but thats not always possible nd it also will bring war and hatred thing between players
    so I would like to suggest why not make a change like Battle Ground , if any player goes near those Elite Monsters or Boss that will chase you and atk you in certain range . so none can block them anymore , you must bring your team to kill those .
    It would be funny and interesting to see Spirit of Dark or Spirit of Electro chasing you

So what would stop players attacking them solo to block others until their team show up?

Or are you suggesting that you MUST have a team of 4 enter at the same time, thus eliminating the possiblity of killing these monsters solo?

Comment

Honestly, I think that's a fantastically interesting suggestion. The only problem I would see is that.. when smaller players are exploring and they get to close it would be "aggroland".. and lets face it not everyone has a level eight stables that could probably outrun those cranky monsters. Could you envision a person say in deathly sands of fetid Swamp a low level 30 or 40.. being chased about by an agravitational Hades or Apollo?.. Eeeeek!

But I do think the idea has some merit and I would like to see something done about those people standing flat out on things who do it just to do it, I think many people would so thanks for an awesome suggestion
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
        So what would stop players attacking them solo to block others until their team show up?

Or are you suggesting that you MUST have a team of 4 enter at the same time, thus eliminating the possiblity of killing these monsters solo?
        I'm not saying that you must have a team of 4 to atk that , you can atk that solo but you cant block that npc for longer either you atk that solo or stay away from that untill you are ready with your team .
        Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
        Honestly, I think that's a fantastically interesting suggestion. The only problem I would see is that.. when smaller players are exploring and they get to close it would be "aggroland".. and lets face it not everyone has a level eight stables that could probably outrun those cranky monsters. Could you envision a person say in deathly sands of fetid Swamp a low level 30 or 40.. being chased about by an agravitational Hades or Apollo?.. Eeeeek!

But I do think the idea has some merit and I would like to see something done about those people standing flat out on things who do it just to do it, I think many people would so thanks for an awesome suggestion
        lets think that npc has 5-7 (some random number) cm radius area , if you enter in that area it would chase you nd atk but if you move away from that area it would go back its original position , you dont need a higher lvl stable for that .
        Last edited by aspire5742; 11-20-2014, 05:07 AM.

Comment

or... have it so it takes priority?

Like the towers in gb, if a player stands "over it" there, he gets behind it and can't be attacked, however you can take over the tower.

making wild bosses work that way would be better

Comment

Originally posted by aspire5742 View Post
            Most of the time we see many players in wild stand on those Elite Monsters , Bosses and block them so other players cant atk them , thats pretty annoying . I know we can atk those players and send them back to their city , but thats not always possible nd it also will bring war and hatred thing between players
            so I would like to suggest why not make a change like Battle Ground , if any player goes near those Elite Monsters or Boss that will chase you and atk you in certain range . so none can block them anymore , you must bring your team to kill those .
            It would be funny and interesting to see Spirit of Dark or Spirit of Electro chasing you
            Hello.
            You have the possibility to attack those players I believe,or it doesn't work while they stand on a monster?
            It would be a pretty straight forward way of making them run instead of just blocking it
            I have not tested it myself,and I apologize in advance if it does not work to attack a player while he is on a monster.
            Hope it was helpful,have a nice day.

Comment

I like the fact if you stand on it, no one else can attack it. We have idiots in our server who try to steal monsters from other groups.
              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Alex View Post
                Hello.
                You have the possibility to attack those players I believe,or it doesn't work while they stand on a monster?
                It would be a pretty straight forward way of making them run instead of just blocking it
                I have not tested it myself,and I apologize in advance if it does not work to attack a player while he is on a monster.
                Hope it was helpful,have a nice day.
                yea you can atk those players who block monsters , elite monsters or boss by pressing X in your keyboard . But it would be funny to see that npc atking players

Comment

Working...
                X