X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aspire5742
    started a topic Wild boss and Elite monsters

Wild boss and Elite monsters

Most of the time we see many players in wild stand on those Elite Monsters , Bosses and block them so other players cant atk them , thats pretty annoying . I know we can atk those players and send them back to their city , but thats not always possible nd it also will bring war and hatred thing between players
    so I would like to suggest why not make a change like Battle Ground , if any player goes near those Elite Monsters or Boss that will chase you and atk you in certain range . so none can block them anymore , you must bring your team to kill those .
    It would be funny and interesting to see Spirit of Dark or Spirit of Electro chasing you

• aspire5742
    replied
    Originally posted by Mentor_Alex View Post
    Hello.
    You have the possibility to attack those players I believe,or it doesn't work while they stand on a monster?
    It would be a pretty straight forward way of making them run instead of just blocking it
    I have not tested it myself,and I apologize in advance if it does not work to attack a player while he is on a monster.
    Hope it was helpful,have a nice day.
    yea you can atk those players who block monsters , elite monsters or boss by pressing X in your keyboard . But it would be funny to see that npc atking players

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    I like the fact if you stand on it, no one else can attack it. We have idiots in our server who try to steal monsters from other groups.

Leave a comment:

• Xander.
    replied
    Originally posted by aspire5742 View Post
    Most of the time we see many players in wild stand on those Elite Monsters , Bosses and block them so other players cant atk them , thats pretty annoying . I know we can atk those players and send them back to their city , but thats not always possible nd it also will bring war and hatred thing between players
    so I would like to suggest why not make a change like Battle Ground , if any player goes near those Elite Monsters or Boss that will chase you and atk you in certain range . so none can block them anymore , you must bring your team to kill those .
    It would be funny and interesting to see Spirit of Dark or Spirit of Electro chasing you
    Hello.
    You have the possibility to attack those players I believe,or it doesn't work while they stand on a monster?
    It would be a pretty straight forward way of making them run instead of just blocking it
    I have not tested it myself,and I apologize in advance if it does not work to attack a player while he is on a monster.
    Hope it was helpful,have a nice day.

Leave a comment:

• JkLoser87
    replied
    or... have it so it takes priority?

Like the towers in gb, if a player stands "over it" there, he gets behind it and can't be attacked, however you can take over the tower.

making wild bosses work that way would be better

Leave a comment:

• aspire5742
    replied
    Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
    So what would stop players attacking them solo to block others until their team show up?

Or are you suggesting that you MUST have a team of 4 enter at the same time, thus eliminating the possiblity of killing these monsters solo?
    I'm not saying that you must have a team of 4 to atk that , you can atk that solo but you cant block that npc for longer either you atk that solo or stay away from that untill you are ready with your team .
    Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
    Honestly, I think that's a fantastically interesting suggestion. The only problem I would see is that.. when smaller players are exploring and they get to close it would be "aggroland".. and lets face it not everyone has a level eight stables that could probably outrun those cranky monsters. Could you envision a person say in deathly sands of fetid Swamp a low level 30 or 40.. being chased about by an agravitational Hades or Apollo?.. Eeeeek!

But I do think the idea has some merit and I would like to see something done about those people standing flat out on things who do it just to do it, I think many people would so thanks for an awesome suggestion
    lets think that npc has 5-7 (some random number) cm radius area , if you enter in that area it would chase you nd atk but if you move away from that area it would go back its original position , you dont need a higher lvl stable for that .
    Last edited by aspire5742; 11-20-2014, 05:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• GM_Magik
    replied
    Honestly, I think that's a fantastically interesting suggestion. The only problem I would see is that.. when smaller players are exploring and they get to close it would be "aggroland".. and lets face it not everyone has a level eight stables that could probably outrun those cranky monsters. Could you envision a person say in deathly sands of fetid Swamp a low level 30 or 40.. being chased about by an agravitational Hades or Apollo?.. Eeeeek!

But I do think the idea has some merit and I would like to see something done about those people standing flat out on things who do it just to do it, I think many people would so thanks for an awesome suggestion

Leave a comment:

• Billy_McF
    replied
    So what would stop players attacking them solo to block others until their team show up?

Or are you suggesting that you MUST have a team of 4 enter at the same time, thus eliminating the possiblity of killing these monsters solo?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X