Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

character migration or reschedule battleground and arena events on some old servers..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2509452 View Post
    IF it is possible, then they should restrict it to 1 time only. If a player wants to transfer again (for the 2nd time) then charge balens (*kaching).
    It should happen in the future since people/players from older servers are dropping fast. If it dropped to a certain # then, servers will and might probably merged or closed.
    The only reason why some people strongly oppose to this matter, is bcuz of the player's rankings

i agree with you.. . and its not like they would allow you to migrate to any server you want but a designated server which you could migrate in.. .1 or 2 for each timezone.. . its up to you on which timezone your comfortable with.. . a 1 time only migration or balens the next time would be good.. . that way players wont abuse it.. .

Comment

Originally posted by R23238441 View Post
      i agree with you.. . and its not like they would allow you to migrate to any server you want but a designated server which you could migrate in.. .1 or 2 for each timezone.. . its up to you on which timezone your comfortable with.. . a 1 time only migration or balens the next time would be good.. . that way players wont abuse it.. .
      balens on the next time just means ur giving cash players the liability to go to another server and ruin it
      also server migration is not possible get the message already people
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...9513323&type=3 on sell .indonesian only contact 0541-9100455

Comment

Originally posted by bor98ui View Post
          http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...9513323&type=3 on sell .indonesian only contact 0541-9100455
          Someone is so gonna get banned~~~
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

i dnt think he means free migration non-stop.. just moving to a different server once.. which should be considered.. thinking of that these poeple are loyally playing their game,, waste money on the game.. and when u ask a simple thing they wont help u.. while its far within their power.. im playing on us server and want on a EU.. i dont c any problem, or anything that would be bad for the player or server. its just a piece of service. and do u guys rlly think alot of poeple will just abandon their stuff and start over on a new server.. think again.. theres another option called quitting lol.. just saying if they would aree to a 1 time migration both sides would be pleased.. player can continue without starting over.. and the player will be pleased and prolly buy more balens and stuff.. which otherwise would be quitting.. so win - win right?

Comment

server migration is not going to happen, its been stated many times that its not a option that will be offered or available to players
              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
              X