Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]114688[/ATTACH]

this just makes me laugh

edit: i misspelled the title
    don't laugh at me
    I'm an event assistance for R69Cames for the game , BugDumbtune.
    Let me do a little maths/science/physics/chemical/****/trash for you.
    R2Games can't put them into 1 annoucement which is 1,000 because it's magic.
    The number after 9 is 10 . Therefore , if THREE 9 (999) are becoming 10 , it will be 101010. The prize would be different already. The player would receive 101010 instead of 999 prize , so the prize has increased by 6969%. With a little deep research , our professionals has decided not to make them into 1 announcement. 999 + 1 is 1000. But three 9 is 101010. We have been working overtime since the last maintenance , which lasted 69 hours. Although there is many bugs around , it's okay. You can report them into our Kustomer Survice. Our professional , Mr.Bangahmaturalamabug , will assist you for further problems or errors. If you are not satisfied with R69Cames , you can report them to me , and I will tell to the CEO , which he doesn't give a cupcake about it. So , save your energy to work more , so you can buy more balens , so our company gets money from you , so we can further proceed the game , so you can enjoy the game.. WITH BUGS. We don't care what you think , we need money. Your bug is cupcaking my business . You want new events? You can write them down in the "we will never read this at all" forum. You want cheaper balens? You want more rewards? Sure... just make sure you spend money on us.

Therefore , everything has confirmed and decided by our CEO . 999 can't turn into 101010. We must maintain 999 and 1. With some pleasure , I please you to buy more balens.

PS: R2 , you can't ban or delete this post right?
    Trashtalker , Craptalker , Rubbishtalker , Cupcaketalker.
    Talk nonsense all day all night
    Assistance of R69Cames.
    69 420blazeit smokeweed 360noscope MLG mountaindew

Comment

this just makes me laugh

don't laugh at me
      Wait, people actually buy those things ?
      Player: sunshinε
      Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
      Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
      Level: 80
      Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
        Wait, people actually buy those things ?

not that bad of a deal tbh, they are hard to come by, for me anyway
        much better off buying those over paying balens on your heaven horns to get them
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus

Comment

not that bad of a deal tbh, they are hard to come by, for me anyway
          much better off buying those over paying balens on your heaven horns to get them
          Problem is i dont see them that usefull, RES Reduction is a big lie for some to cash in, if you ask me.
          Player: sunshinε
          Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
          Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
          Level: 80
          Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Problem is i dont see them that usefull, RES Reduction is a big lie for some to cash in, if you ask me.

maybe but as soon as i unlocked it i noticed a massive damage increase with my sylph on wb

Comment

It's pretty useless in pvp, except for vs. your own sylph type, but it's very necessary in pve, like atoll boss, so don't discount it too much.

Comment

I'd imagine RES Reduction would make RES go negative vs. an opponent...or am I incorrect?

Comment

this just makes me laugh

don't laugh at me
                  thats because they only stack to 999 not 9999

Comment

this just makes me laugh

don't laugh at me
                    hahaha lel nub can't spell lololol haxxor wkwwk turololol /snickers

*cough*

Should R2s choices ever really surprise you?

Comment

it is just because of the placeholder of the database only has space for 3 numbers. That was the problem with the 9999 stacking in the inventory. Most of the time, databases will run much slower if there are more digits in one variable, so more lag when more stacking. I don't think you want to have an announcement in the chat that could make the game slower
                      Saypontigohe (Guildleader nr. 4 Expandable) S37 Europe

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                        thats because they only stack to 999 not 9999

i know this, but in guild battle days before 9999 stacking
                        you won insignia x1150
                        not insignia x999 and insignia x 151
                        in fact you could evn stack it to 1.1k before they even had the 9999 stacking, so thats all a load of **

Comment

Originally posted by Jackspaw View Post
                          I'm an event assistance for R69Cames for the game , BugDumbtune.
                          Let me do a little maths/science/physics/chemical/****/trash for you.
                          R2Games can't put them into 1 annoucement which is 1,000 because it's magic.
                          The number after 9 is 10 . Therefore , if THREE 9 (999) are becoming 10 , it will be 101010. The prize would be different already. The player would receive 101010 instead of 999 prize , so the prize has increased by 6969%. With a little deep research , our professionals has decided not to make them into 1 announcement. 999 + 1 is 1000. But three 9 is 101010. We have been working overtime since the last maintenance , which lasted 69 hours. Although there is many bugs around , it's okay. You can report them into our Kustomer Survice. Our professional , Mr.Bangahmaturalamabug , will assist you for further problems or errors. If you are not satisfied with R69Cames , you can report them to me , and I will tell to the CEO , which he doesn't give a cupcake about it. So , save your energy to work more , so you can buy more balens , so our company gets money from you , so we can further proceed the game , so you can enjoy the game.. WITH BUGS. We don't care what you think , we need money. Your bug is cupcaking my business . You want new events? You can write them down in the "we will never read this at all" forum. You want cheaper balens? You want more rewards? Sure... just make sure you spend money on us.

Therefore , everything has confirmed and decided by our CEO . 999 can't turn into 101010. We must maintain 999 and 1. With some pleasure , I please you to buy more balens.

PS: R2 , you can't ban or delete this post right?
                          Hello.
                          I am pleased to see that despite some bugs,people still have humor.
                          But without any tangible facts,this is just a troll mode reply,which I don't really know how to answer to.
                          If you have any other issues,or maybe want to report a bug,or anything else related to it,feel free to post it in another manner.
                          Have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Alex View Post
                            Hello.
                            I am pleased to see that despite some bugs,people still have humor.
                            But without any tangible facts,this is just a troll mode reply,which I don't really know how to answer to.
                            If you have any other issues,or maybe want to report a bug,or anything else related to it,feel free to post it in another manner.
                            Have a nice day.
                            What do you mean by another manner? There's no vulgar language in it . Yes indeed , report bug !
                            Trashtalker , Craptalker , Rubbishtalker , Cupcaketalker.
                            Talk nonsense all day all night
                            Assistance of R69Cames.
                            69 420blazeit smokeweed 360noscope MLG mountaindew

Comment

Not sure how I missed this thread for so long, but this is hilarious xD!
                              I kinda want to see how it's coded.
                              Because even if it stacks as 999 and 1, it would be a completely different piece of code to show it in world chat.

Unless they used the slots in the bag, and took the items name/amount, and just inserted it to world chat, but that seems like a lot of effort that isn't needed.

But still, this is great xD

Comment

Working...
                              X