Someone hacked my acct sold everything i had

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
    If you invest money into any game you have the right to get your gear returned if its hacked and deleted, no ifs or buts sorry, its no big effort to roll back. If you share your info and get your gear removed...then you dont have a leg to stand on. I hope they can catch the people responsible via IP and then ban that IP.

the problem is
    people who "hack"
    dont use their IP
    they run on a vpn or proxy (i know because i was involved with cheating sites for another game)
    they get caught, they get banned, but just that singular IP they have other accounts, other vpns
    i seen my friend use her vpn and it had over 500 different IPs for it, thats a lot of hacking potential

another thing, people that hack games, do it for profit
    there is no profit to be made in wartune, hacking an account whos going to buy it?
    especially when someone has sold all the gear
    this isnt a game like WoW or RS, wher it has/had a massive playerbase before and they have cheat sites dedicated to it
    this is just a small free browser game, believe it or not its not that interesting for hackers

if you get "hacked" it would be a revenge hacking, which is completely your fault
    you gave your details to a friend, spouse, brother, ingame friend, whatever
    you might of ****** them off, they will log you in and do something like that
    its not uncommon, i know the rules say "dont share your info"
    people still do it, it wont be enforced
    but its at your risk when/if you do

i had a guildie who gave me his knight, he spent a little bit on it
    it was a beast of a toon, probably the best tank in the server
    but i wasnt the only one who had access
    5 weeks later it was completely deleted

he quit, so he didnt care, but if you do this as an active player, be prepared
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

why fill ticket if r2 dont do nothing our server 2players Sansone and Astaroht got hacked also and r2 dident return they stuff only some useless ****

Comment

Originally posted by soseki View Post
        why fill ticket if r2 dont do nothing our server 2players Sansone and Astaroht got hacked also and r2 dident return they stuff only some useless ****
        because they gave their account info out
        they took the risk and paid for it

Comment

Its cases like these that make me glad that I have NEVER given my details to ANYONE.
          And when asked By some to Log into their accounts I always refuse point Blank. Some at the time think I am being a jerk or unreasonable But if anything like this EVER happened to them I know it is not me who can be blamed
          BUT I have seen many cases of others "Looking after" others accounts.................. Can u log in and afk WB for me, Afk CW`s, I`m going on holiday can u do a few dailies etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by DemonRockstar View Post
            Its cases like these that make me glad that I have NEVER given my details to ANYONE.
            And when asked By some to Log into their accounts I always refuse point Blank. Some at the time think I am being a jerk or unreasonable But if anything like this EVER happened to them I know it is not me who can be blamed
            BUT I have seen many cases of others "Looking after" others accounts.................. Can u log in and afk WB for me, Afk CW`s, I`m going on holiday can u do a few dailies etc etc

i dont see anything wrong with it
            if you think you can trust the person go for it
            but this is the internet, who can really be trusted?

Comment

I gave my apartment keys and alarm code to 10 neighbors of mine while I was on vacation.
              My television, laptop, and jewelry was all missing when I got back.
              I blame the apartment building...they should replace my stuff.
              Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
                I gave my apartment keys and alarm code to 10 neighbors of mine while I was on vacation.
                My television, laptop, and jewelry was all missing when I got back.
                I blame the apartment building...they should replace my stuff.
                those damn landlords, can never trust them

Comment

just to let everyone know i never gave my info to anyone someone hacked my acct

Comment

Originally posted by R27020011 View Post
                    just to let everyone know i never gave my info to anyone someone hacked my acct

and sold everything?
                    yeah sounds total legit
                    as i said if someone hacked you to sell everything and mess up your toon, they wouldn't go through the trouble of hacking
                    hacking is a strictly profit business, and it is very time consuming

Comment

HEY MY ACCOUNT GOT HACKED AND SOLD STUFF TOO BUT WHEN I TICKET R2 they won't revert my account back its been 1 week now. pffff
                      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Working...
                      X