• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy_McF
    replied
    Originally posted by R27020011 View Post
    Has this ever happened before?
    I know of at least 2 seperate occasions where selling everything a character possesses has happened.

1st time was Lapasha (look up the thread) who managed to get stuff returned. Don't know how much was given back, but he came back as strong as ever after a couple of weeks.

2nd time was Astaroth (look up again), who after about 5-6 weeks of trying, had nothing returned and gave up playing this game.

The thing they both had in common was vast amounts of $$$$$ invested in their toons, but the outcomes were totally different.
    From the outside it looks like both were the same type of cases, but one was resolved and the other wasn't, which seems typical of R2 and their support system.

Leave a comment:

• R27020011
    replied
    No one has my info and yes i have changed it

Oh and about 12 of my guildies has taken ss of all my stuff and sent the ss with tickets since i am not sure how to take a ss not very cpu savvy they took the ss from rankings list
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 11-20-2014, 11:10 AM. Reason: Post merge.

Leave a comment:

• GM_Magik
    replied
    As a word of caution, just in case you did it without realizing (or someone reading this has), remember to never give out your login, your password, your account information to anyone. Not your significant other, not your best friend, not your best friends sisters mothers dogs best friend, not even the pet cactus. You would be amazed how many people do, think that oh I can trust him/her/it.. and then WHAM! A fight or argument goes down, they change guilds and a fight breaks out.. and the next day its all deleted away. It is also against the terms of use and service policy.

You just make sure to do as Esme has suggested, changing the info and be ready to give as much info to the support team if they reply needing follow up information from you. I really hope this can be worked out for you, am pulling for you.

Magi~

Leave a comment:

• R27020011
    replied
    Has this ever happened before?

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    Essme please let me know if u relayed the ticket #
    My colleague Dark beat me to it

Leave a comment:

• R27020011
    replied
    Essme please let me know if u relayed the ticket #

Ty dark u are awsome
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-20-2014, 10:03 AM. Reason: post merge

Leave a comment:

• TheGuardingDark
    replied
    I did file ticket 2 days ago no responce yet ticket # is 220514 please help with this
    I'll forward this for you.

Leave a comment:

• R27020011
    replied
    I did file ticket 2 days ago no responce yet ticket # is 220514 please help with this

They sold all my lvl 80 leggy gear all my clothing yhat was equiped my wings all 2 pagesof my inventory my hurcules and my athena all my gems which i had close to 1 k lvl 4 and 5 lvl 8 in inventory plus all my equiped gems which all were lvl 9 or above

I lost over 150k in br before h o f event what do i do now went from 270 k to 128k unblessed
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 11-20-2014, 10:01 AM. Reason: Post merge

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    Please change your password immediately. After that, file a ticket explaining your situation: http://support.r2games.com/?game=Wartune and ask what the GMs can do for you.

Leave a comment:

• TheGuardingDark
    replied
    You need to submit a ticket about this to the devs.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X