Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is a perk, but it is in no way at all a reason to disrespect.
    Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

Comment

Originally posted by MiHyun View Post
      why would it matter if Envy was first to beat Lv1 Necropolis? You'd just post and say she/he is a Mage and is from server 1, according to your "logic"

compare the cash spent on Envy and cash spent on onimad and that other archer and tell me who has higher VIP level
      Of cos it matters, for his message only shows signs of arrogance. You dont know what lies in necropolis so probably speak before you rack some brains and as well as get past lvl 100 crypts.

The moral of the story here, we've driven across and you repeatedly proven me right is that for archer to get past crypt we have to put it extra more effort than a mage.

Enough said bro, you are off track.. now get back here

Comment

That is a perk, but it is in no way at all a reason to disrespect.
        I think you got too much ego to uphold. I never once disrespect for I'm only proving a point it's easier and it isnt a feat to pass lvl 100 crypts.

You're too defensive little one.

Comment

Originally posted by R23070836 View Post
          But going by your logic even if he does break it if won't be a feat either since he has heal and high mdef
          You're missing the point, all we're trying to bring across is it's not easy as an archer and it's alot easier compared for a mage.

Comment

The difficulty of Necropolis isn't the point of my post at all, you are the one who is off track.

Of course Archers will have to put in more effort, but that doesn't mean that its not a feat to beat Lv100 Cata as a Mage. You disrespected the moment you said

Originally posted by bladewarior View Post
            not to break your bubble as well.. archers to made it across lvl 100 is a feat compared to mage who could heal and have a high mdef..

+ i think the other server gaps are a whole lot further than u..

so you completing it back then i think it's not a feat comparing it to the other archers like omgosh and onimad..

since you're so good, maybe be the first to break that lvl 1 necropolis?
            All i'm saying is dont disrespect a Mage passing Cata just because of its Class. Whether or not Archers have it harder, isn't relevant at all.

Comment

The difficulty of Necropolis isn't the point of my post at all, you are the one who is off track.

Of course Archers will have to put in more effort, but that doesn't mean that its not a feat to beat Lv100 Cata as a Mage. You disrespected the moment you said

Of cos necropolis is indeed the point of the post, because we're all talking about crypts / necropolis here. Now, lose that ego of yours, rack some brains.

All i'm saying is dont disrespect a Mage passing Cata just because of its Class. Whether or not Archers have it harder, isn't relevant at all.
              You're such a numbskull to even comprehend what I'm driving across.. lol enough said.

Either your command of english dont allow you to comprehend or you're simply denial.

I've the 984752935712495812585172321857 respect for a mage but I just have 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 respect for archers who clear it compared to a mage.

You mad bro? For you lost to an archer repeatedly, the next thing you going to say "they simply jus balen more". Come on if you're what you claim you are, show your mettle

PS: I can simply tell just by your stats, you should be able to clear lvl 100. If you're not doing so, something is just extremely wrong for you Also, I've top archers and top mage so I can easily comprehend it on that extreme difference.
              Last edited by bladewarior; 10-20-2012, 06:33 AM.

Comment

I guess I read wrong what you typed. Now that you've worded it like that then I'll take back everything I've said.

What do I claim to be? It's fine if I lose to someone, I can admit defeat to them. I'm not mad about losing to an archer, but what does this have to do with anything?

Btw, are you from S9? If so, name?

Comment

Nah i'm not from S9

But I'm from your earlier server, just so happen your top S9 archer used to be my guild master in crystal saga

He just simply told me about it in crystal saga and haha I know every of your dirt too.

PS: after reading entirely what you wrote, you just proven every aspect of what he said about you.
                  Last edited by bladewarior; 10-20-2012, 06:40 AM.

Comment

Necropolis was released too early either way, we don't have the necesary tools released yet to make it worth spending 3 keys, at least compared to what we can gain from 3 full crypt run.

And bladewarior, while I understand you see my post as arrogance, that wasn't the point of it, but to show people that the world is big out there, and it's not because someone doesn't scream out every achievement they do that it hasn't been done before, and if you know a better way to pass the message, then I'm listening.

Comment

was about to ask you guys how to do it but i had figured it out myself and just down that lvl100 boss 5mins ago.

Paladinee from S7 here
                      Level 55 archer as at time of posting

Comment

way to go paladinee~~

Archers power

Comment

Originally posted by Envy33213 View Post
                          Necropolis was released too early either way, we don't have the necesary tools released yet to make it worth spending 3 keys, at least compared to what we can gain from 3 full crypt run.

And bladewarior, while I understand you see my post as arrogance, that wasn't the point of it, but to show people that the world is big out there, and it's not because someone doesn't scream out every achievement they do that it hasn't been done before, and if you know a better way to pass the message, then I'm listening.
                          Very honestly, then you should rephrase it I see that he's only expressing his happiness to do it, nothing wrong about it unless you chose to dig it in the form of ego.

I do agree necropolis could be too early to be released yet but on the hindsight it just provides other ppl to strive for it, I sincerely think it's possible to down it and tbh very high troop count and high patk would be needed to pass the first stage.

Simply because the boss there hits only the front row troops. I reckon at 1,600 troop count and 12.5k patk I could down that first boss in tormented but then so on and so forth eventually you wont be able to handle the bosses behind.

This was what transpired with the talk with the s9 archer but of cos it's coming from an archer's aspect. If you're a mage who uses disable crit astral, good luck for your dmg is unable to scale as high as us.

Yes there's always a mountain higher than another. No doubt about it.

Comment

oh well wrong one.

Comment

Originally posted by RayDMage View Post
                              Envy, would you be so kind as to share tips/hints on how to clear this? The mages in my server (S5) only go up to 92 so far.

Did you use set 40? What kind of astral did you use? What skillset did you use to clear level 100?

TIA
                              Not much to say really, if you know how to beat 50, you know how to beat 100, and while I won't go into details, trash your pdef gems, you don't need em. Get a decent amount of mdef and sit in the back, since his normal hit always hit back and is matk. Make good use of suntoria too, and get as high charisma as you can (astral+gems), you want sunto to heal your knights more then it heals you, so that way your hp is always under theirs, and you can make full use of restore and the -15% dmg QTE.

@bladewarior, I did ask you already what's a better way to rephrase it :P but I guess I just don't see it the same way you do. the title is 'have anyone completed lv 100 crypt' and then the OP used a forum post as a source of who has cleared it so far, so I still beleive my answer was correct.

And yes, I'm sure tormented is clearable right now, but it's still definitely not worth it. The reward for lv 5 is pretty poor, and if lv 1 is hard, I can't even imagine how hard the boss on 5 is lol. They really need to at least release lv 55 set, cuz even freaking tarraton is hitting for 20k on 7k pdef

Comment

Originally posted by Envy33213 View Post
                                Not much to say really, if you know how to beat 50, you know how to beat 100, and while I won't go into details, trash your pdef gems, you don't need em. Get a decent amount of mdef and sit in the back, since his normal hit always hit back and is matk. Make good use of suntoria too, and get as high charisma as you can (astral+gems), you want sunto to heal your knights more then it heals you, so that way your hp is always under theirs, and you can make full use of restore and the -15% dmg QTE.

@bladewarior, I did ask you already what's a better way to rephrase it :P but I guess I just don't see it the same way you do. the title is 'have anyone completed lv 100 crypt' and then the OP used a forum post as a source of who has cleared it so far, so I still beleive my answer was correct.

And yes, I'm sure tormented is clearable right now, but it's still definitely not worth it. The reward for lv 5 is pretty poor, and if lv 1 is hard, I can't even imagine how hard the boss on 5 is lol. They really need to at least release lv 55 set, cuz even freaking tarraton is hitting for 20k on 7k pdef
                                haha maybe just a simple way of saying you did completed the necropolis?

However, i still feel as a mage clearing the necropolis would still be easy end of days .. 7kpdef to get 20k? hmm I dun recall that little i've like 7.1k after buff of scrolls and i still get hit abt 40k dmg on a dodge atk .. i'm curious though I think i could complete the necropolis lvl 1 now.. but then like u said.. end of the day it just get harder and harder

@blade: you the blade I know or the other chap who need ur account to view R2 way back then?? lol .. well should go back to CS once in awhile I haven since 8 mths you guys buffed up strong
                                KnowMeNot - S9 Archer

Comment

Working...
                                X