Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Have anyone completed lvl 100 crypt?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bladewarior View Post
    You're such a numbskull to even comprehend what I'm driving across.. lol enough said.

Either your command of english dont allow you to comprehend or you're simply denial.

I've the 984752935712495812585172321857 respect for a mage but I just have 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 respect for archers who clear it compared to a mage.

You mad bro? For you lost to an archer repeatedly, the next thing you going to say "they simply jus balen more". Come on if you're what you claim you are, show your mettle

PS: I can simply tell just by your stats, you should be able to clear lvl 100. If you're not doing so, something is just extremely wrong for you Also, I've top archers and top mage so I can easily comprehend it on that extreme difference.
    Command of english? Kettle pot black anyone? I side tracked though. For mages to lose to archers isn't that bad. Its the same reason knights lose to mages and archers lose to knights. If I'm playing a knight (which I am) why would I get mad because I got beat by a mage. I get that it is easier for a mage to complete the cata but to insult another player is bad form and bad taste.
    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
    BR: 67K
    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

can only speak for my server

till now not even 1 mage reached lvl 100,that is a goal presently held by archers and knights

as for necropolys 2 tried it,but didnt went past the first lvls,since we dont have yet the 55 set released so,they didnt reach much further
      Last edited by Skillgannon; 10-21-2012, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
        Command of english? Kettle pot black anyone? I side tracked though. For mages to lose to archers isn't that bad. Its the same reason knights lose to mages and archers lose to knights. If I'm playing a knight (which I am) why would I get mad because I got beat by a mage. I get that it is easier for a mage to complete the cata but to insult another player is bad form and bad taste.
        Then it will be back to chicken and egg theory.

What defines bad taste/form that you say? Who were to benchmark whose right whose wrong?

Never step into a fight blindly without knowing your foe, let alone comment on something that you have no clue exactly what transpires from start. Reprimanding someone for you do know what his true intentions were, doesnt make a saint.

Mage< Archer< Knight< Mage - I dont fully agree with this as it depends on how the person build his character end of the day. Only can work out that way if everything is status equal in terms of stats/dmg/watsoever. Hence this is a MMO, never always bounded by restrictions unless it's a clear difference.

No offense but just pointing out
        Last edited by Omgosh!; 10-21-2012, 01:58 AM.
        KnowMeNot - S9 Archer

Comment

Originally posted by Omgosh! View Post
          Then it will be back to chicken and egg theory.

What defines bad taste/form that you say? Who were to benchmark whose right whose wrong?

Never step into a fight blindly without knowing your foe, let alone comment on something that you have no clue exactly what transpires from start. Reprimanding someone for you do know what his true intentions were, doesnt make a saint.

Mage< Archer< Knight< Mage - I dont fully agree with this as it depends on how the person build his character end of the day. Only can work out that way if everything is status equal in terms of stats/dmg/watsoever.

No offense but just pointing out
          None taken and you are correct. Just pointing out each class has its own weakness and each class has a strength to counter that weakness but it ultimately boils down to gear, skill and how much money a player is willing to invest into their toon. As far as the rest of it goes...doesn't matter who defines bad taste/form or not. Its a matter of manners. Don't have to agree with what a person says but don't call them a numbskull because their opinion is different or they want to argue your point and I'm not trying to be a saint either...just trying to keep it civilized.
          Yitien:

Comment

Well I agree to a certain extend that blade could choose a more appropriate word for it.

However, it's quite a contradicting thing dont you feel? 1 who tries to keep up with manners in forums but do a different thing ingame. At least for blade, he's quite rather true to his personalities. I rather have a true,logical,rude player but not a hypocritical player who misleads with assumptions but i wont pinpoint who it was afterall it's an opinion of mine.

I came into game and cash in only with the intention of trampling the ego of someone and as well as only looking forth to get certain fun in the crypts. Guess i'm a bad player too..a bully who bullies bully
            KnowMeNot - S9 Archer

Comment

However, it's quite a contradicting thing dont you feel? 1 who tries to keep up with manners in forums but do a different thing ingame.
              Now I'm going to assume that this statement wasn't directed at me. In other games I have been known to be a trash talker but in this game I'm only rude to those who have attitudes or disrespect other players. I tend to stay out of wc for that reason. Nothing wrong with bullying bullies but in this I'm not a bully.
              Yitien:

Comment

nah it's not directed at you rest assured. It seems somehow or another we're like minded~
                KnowMeNot - S9 Archer

Comment

nah it's not directed at you rest assured. It seems somehow or another we're like minded~
                  is it me?cuz both of you are in my server

Comment

haha maybe just a simple way of saying you did completed the necropolis?

However, i still feel as a mage clearing the necropolis would still be easy end of days .. 7kpdef to get 20k? hmm I dun recall that little i've like 7.1k after buff of scrolls and i still get hit abt 40k dmg on a dodge atk .. i'm curious though I think i could complete the necropolis lvl 1 now.. but then like u said.. end of the day it just get harder and harder

@blade: you the blade I know or the other chap who need ur account to view R2 way back then?? lol .. well should go back to CS once in awhile I haven since 8 mths you guys buffed up strong
                    I'm not sure what made you think what I said is a 'simple way of saying I completed necro'. If anything, it was more along the lines that I think the difficulty right now is dumb and that I won't set a foot there till it's worth spending 3 keys

As for the 20k dmg thing, unless the monsters in necro share the same name, I think you read it too quickly. I did say it was from tarraton, aka the last boss of tarraton's lair (55 mp dungeon). I used him as an example to strengthen my point that at this point we are ahead of what should be released in items, since it's pretty much the same story that's going on with the necropolis. Now don't get me wrong, he's perfectly doable, but I don't think they intended dungeons to be cleared only by groups of people that spent hundreds of $ on gems (or did they? :/ ) .

Comment

Originally posted by Envy33213 View Post
                      I'm not sure what made you think what I said is a 'simple way of saying I completed necro'. If anything, it was more along the lines that I think the difficulty right now is dumb and that I won't set a foot there till it's worth spending 3 keys
                      Allow me to maybe phrase it in a way probably you dun read too fast and misunderstood.

"haha maybe just a simple way of saying you did completed the necropolis? " - dun think too much i meant you could just said you did completed, dat's all.

As for the 20k dmg thing, unless the monsters in necro share the same name, I think you read it too quickly. I did say it was from tarraton, aka the last boss of tarraton's lair (55 mp dungeon). I used him as an example to strengthen my point that at this point we are ahead of what should be released in items, since it's pretty much the same story that's going on with the necropolis. Now don't get me wrong, he's perfectly doable, but I don't think they intended dungeons to be cleared only by groups of people that spent hundreds of $ on gems (or did they? :/ ) .
                      Oh sorry the change of comparison at the back made me thought of it that way. Never been able to go into the tarraton yet lol.. sad thing ppl here are demoralized to even go further .. i wish for a server merge dat badly.

Yep i do think that's wat dev have in mind on the later part that you mentioned.

End of the day, I can tell that knight's the most screwed class to be in crypt eventually lol.
                      KnowMeNot - S9 Archer

Comment

ah damn ...

Comment

You're not missing much lol. It's the same thing all over again, same monsters with different colors. Even last boss is a mini version of WB. And yeah I can see why people are getting demoralised, if anything they are splitting the players all over the place by opening too many servers... in the long run that will be the bane of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by MiHyun View Post
                            seriously? not much respect? lol. What level catacomb are you on smart sir? Being high in catacomb doesn't just mean we're mages. Catacombs is hard for everyone, the top catacombs are usually cashers, which no matter what class, still makes it easier. I got sensitive on that comment because that's like saying "oh she/he is a mage, no props to them"

Mages have their perks, and 1 is able to do catacomb better than others. But it surely doesn't mean that its easy mode. Learn to show some respect you scrub

If you want to say something disrespecting like that, you should say Casher, not mage.

alright casher mage , ok ?

Comment

Originally posted by paladinee View Post
                              was about to ask you guys how to do it but i had figured it out myself and just down that lvl100 boss 5mins ago.

Paladinee from S7 here
                              Level 55 archer as at time of posting
                              gratz
                              u can now try necropolis and see how it does
                              Last edited by onimad; 10-21-2012, 09:06 AM.
                              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
                                gratz
                                u can now try necropolis and see how it does
                                Ooh Oni Trolls~ ._.
                                'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                                X