This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have anyone completed lvl 100 crypt?

I just did and I went into the tormented necropolis .. to find out something funny

anyone else?
    KnowMeNot - S9 Archer

read other thread about necropolis
    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

yea just read it.. i think we're the only few archers that made it to necropolis
      KnowMeNot - S9 Archer

Comment

Not to break your buble, but several of us (mostly mages) on S1 have cleared crypt for a while now. Not sure about other, but my first lv 100 kill was roughly a month ago.

Comment

envy pro
          Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

Comment

Originally posted by Envy33213 View Post
            Not to break your buble, but several of us (mostly mages) on S1 have cleared crypt for a while now. Not sure about other, but my first lv 100 kill was roughly a month ago.
            Envy, would you be so kind as to share tips/hints on how to clear this? The mages in my server (S5) only go up to 92 so far.

Did you use set 40? What kind of astral did you use? What skillset did you use to clear level 100?

TIA
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by Envy33213 View Post
              not to break your bubble as well.. archers to made it across lvl 100 is a feat compared to mage who could heal and have a high mdef..

+ i think the other server gaps are a whole lot further than u..

so you completing it back then i think it's not a feat comparing it to the other archers like omgosh and onimad..

since you're so good, maybe be the first to break that lvl 1 necropolis?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mai100.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	10.3 KB
ID:	1661928
                Few days ago, one of our server's TOP mage already passed lvl 100 of crypt. :P

Comment

Originally posted by bladewarior View Post
                  But going by your logic even if he does break it if won't be a feat either since he has heal and high mdef

Comment

yah true , not much respect for mage clearing catacombs

Comment

Originally posted by R23100315 View Post
                      yah true , not much respect for mage clearing catacombs
                      seriously? not much respect? lol. What level catacomb are you on smart sir? Being high in catacomb doesn't just mean we're mages. Catacombs is hard for everyone, the top catacombs are usually cashers, which no matter what class, still makes it easier. I got sensitive on that comment because that's like saying "oh she/he is a mage, no props to them"

Mages have their perks, and 1 is able to do catacomb better than others. But it surely doesn't mean that its easy mode. Learn to show some respect you scrub

If you want to say something disrespecting like that, you should say Casher, not mage.
                      Last edited by MiHyun; 10-20-2012, 05:03 AM.

Comment

Saying things like that makes it seems like being a mage is easy, but it's actually not. Having a good balance between PvP and PvE for mages isn't something you can do just from day 1. It takes many trials and errors to build something like what ProNab gave out as a guide for mages. People who have absolutely no clue how to build a good mage and only reach higher grounds using guides can be labeled as "no-brainers".
                        And if you're wondering about how Knights can get higher in the Crypts, place your Knights behind and take the hits while Angels heal you. As for offensive Knights, hit as hard as possible is all I can say. Archers have some debuff they can exploit, and crits so it'll be less of a hassle.
                        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                          Saying things like that makes it seems like being a mage is easy, but it's actually not. Having a good balance between PvP and PvE for mages isn't something you can do just from day 1. It takes many trials and errors to build something like what ProNab gave out as a guide for mages. People who have absolutely no clue how to build a good mage and only reach higher grounds using guides can be labeled as "no-brainers".
                          And if you're wondering about how Knights can get higher in the Crypts, place your Knights behind and take the hits while Angels heal you. As for offensive Knights, hit as hard as possible is all I can say. Archers have some debuff they can exploit, and crits so it'll be less of a hassle.
                          Please dont just assume what I said.

Nobody said anything about PvP .. dont say too much abt it

In case you didnt know, in order to be strong mage you jus need to have enough dmg to clear the troops away from any class and there you'll win it.

I personally feel Archers simply win mages handsdown if our stats are on par, simply because mages have low hp it's extremely easy to clear them.

Also, I think it's easily understandable to let your troops tank by placing them at the back.. but do you know the logic of it?

I can place my troops in front yet still win it

Why would I say it's easy for a mage to win crypts, is simply because you guys got suntoria, blessed light. makes it so much easier if you have the PvE set to build up rage.

Archers have debuffs and crits.. it's your choice to have it as well. If you didnt know your mage does have thunderer to debuff them. All in all, you simply dont know your game well enough. Just my 2cents

For an Archer to win lvl 100 crypts, it's not all about just about deepfreeze + double atk etc .. there's other things to take note of like using runes. If you aint doing it easy in crypt, something's just wrong with your character

Comment

Originally posted by bladewarior View Post
                            not to break your bubble as well.. archers to made it across lvl 100 is a feat compared to mage who could heal and have a high mdef..

+ i think the other server gaps are a whole lot further than u..

so you completing it back then i think it's not a feat comparing it to the other archers like omgosh and onimad..

why would it matter if Envy was first to beat Lv1 Necropolis? You'd just post and say she/he is a Mage and is from server 1, according to your "logic"

compare the cash spent on Envy and cash spent on onimad and that other archer and tell me who has higher VIP level

Comment

Originally posted by MiHyun View Post
                              seriously? not much respect? lol. What level catacomb are you on smart sir? Being high in catacomb doesn't just mean we're mages. Catacombs is hard for everyone, the top catacombs are usually cashers, which no matter what class, still makes it easier. I got sensitive on that comment because that's like saying "oh she/he is a mage, no props to them"

Mages have their perks, and 1 is able to do catacomb better than others. But it surely doesn't mean that its easy mode. Learn to show some respect you scrub

If you want to say something disrespecting like that, you should say Casher, not mage.
                              No one said anything about not being strong to do it in the high levels catacomb.

But you just pointed out the most important point which is as highlighted, that is what I'm only driving across

Comment

Working...
                              X