Announcement

Collapse

Discord

Did you know we run periodic #events for select games on our Discord server? Head on over and select your #role so you don't miss out!
See more
See less

Cross server Guild Battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross server Guild Battle

Anyone has any info about next CSGB?(When it starts, until when the G.M can register our guild)...I saw this today in maint info and I;m a little confused :"The registration deadline for the Cross-Server Guild Battle event has been changed from 23:59 to 23:30 (Server Time)."
    Server: Kabam 17
    Player name: Dwarf
    Player level: 80
    Player class: Knight
    Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
    Battle rating: 615k
    Guild name: LoonyToons

I agree, maybe it was a message meant for next week? Could be the case and that they already decided what next weeks maint is gonna have.
    I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

We have not an official date just yet. I am hoping it is soon though! In the mean time, keep an eye on the news and events forums for an official announcement and lets wait, hope and see what develops.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
      X