Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Lame events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lame events

Just making this post because imo things are getting ridiculous, I have spent a good amount of money into this game but lately it seems every dam event is becoming a cash event, its getting to the point that im about to move on and many others from my server feel the same way and im sure people from other servers feel the same way. Average income weekly for 1 person working full time in the states is from 400-600$$, your prices to get anywhere in this game are sky high for some dam pixels,Why should i stay here instead of go play World of Warcraft??? graphics are way better, client is better, that game is more stable, cheap and balanced (buy game low monlthy rate) not pay to win. i can go on and on
    Last edited by Heimdall.; 11-21-2014, 01:31 AM.

Nothing new

It will continue to get worse when they introduce new "patches", which should just be labelled "cash sinks".

Comment

Originally posted by Heimdall. View Post
      Just making this post because imo things are getting ridiculous, I have spent a good amount of money into this game but lately it seems every dam event is becoming a cash event, its getting to the point that im about to move on and many others from my server feel the same way and im sure people from other servers feel the same way. Average income weekly for 1 person working full time in the states is from 400-600$$, your prices to get anywhere in this game are sky high for some dam pixels,Why should i stay here instead of go play World of Warcraft??? graphics are way better, client is better, that game is more stable, cheap and balanced (buy game low monlthy rate) not pay to win. i can go on and on
      Hey Heimdall,ur name sounds familiar,I think I've played WoW with you before

Comment

Originally posted by Heimdall. View Post
        Hello.
        I am sorry to see that you don't like the events which are being made available.
        I personally find it impossible to satisfy everyone,because basically not everyone has the same requirements from games,income,tasted,and basically everyone has a different personality and likes different things.
        Hopefully you will like the future events more than the ones we had so far,so you can keep on liking Wartune
        Have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderz007 View Post
          Hey Heimdall,ur name sounds familiar,I think I've played WoW with you before
          *facepalm*
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

How about make it so people dont have to spend there entire pay check to get any where in this game

Comment

Working...
            X