Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

ABOUT [S40 - The Badlands] World boss!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABOUT [S40 - The Badlands] World boss!

500++++ participants every world boss. people with a speed of 1mbps below internet can't play in this world boss event. only with fibre optics internet can play well in this event. because too much lag. i can't see my chat for 3 minutes or so.. i suggest that each player will not see each other in world boss if possible. so less lag. Only you and the world boss will see each other. but rankings in world boss is not affected. you can still see the names of the top 10 people who damaged the world boss highest. actually while attacking world boss I'm writing this thread. i have time because it's been 5 minutes now and still. I'm not attacking the boss. I strongly suggest that gm's needs to think of a better way to lessen the lag. really lessen the lag. Please find a way to fix this problem. More Power to the Wartune r2games team.
    IGN: Aran
    [S40]The Badlands
    Class: Archer
    Guild Master of Elites
    Level: Currently 48 as of 11-06-12

We are aware that a few players tend to experience lag despite having a good Internet connection. We are always finding ways on how to improve the game for these kind of issues. Your patience is very much appreciated. Also, be reminded that you can disable some/all effects when going for the World Boss.

Comment

all effects already off. the only problem is too many participants too lag. i hope you can think of a way to fix this issue. thank you. and goodnight. More power to wartune r2games team.
      IGN: Aran
      [S40]The Badlands
      Class: Archer
      Guild Master of Elites
      Level: Currently 48 as of 11-06-12

Comment

How about this? Add in rooms like you guys did with Hall of Heroes & Altar of Ennoblement with 100 per room, 12 rooms max. problem solved.
        Hear My Voice & FEEL MY WRATH!!

Sarcasm is a language I am fluent in, you have been warned!

Comment

i suggest hide player option like in CS
          just put it in settings
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

I suggest people get game booster and customize it to turn off as many unecessary settings as possible.

I'm serious. I'm on a netbook (4gb ram, 1.333ghz, reasonable video card with decent cache) and I was able to run CS and wartunes at the same time (and a video and an IDE called Eclipse) concurrently after I put in game booster. Before I got it, I would have trouble just running CS and wartunes alone together - let alone an extra video and an IDE.

It's amazing how many uneccessary processes ruin our computer performance and game booster helps with that.

Oh and of course, clearing cookies and cache (ideally with ccleaner or glary utilities) before a big event helps.
            (S14)Squintina
            LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
            LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Mark View Post
              We are aware that a few players tend to experience lag despite having a good Internet connection. We are always finding ways on how to improve the game for these kind of issues. Your patience is very much appreciated. Also, be reminded that you can disable some/all effects when going for the World Boss.
              I dont know how to put it.

But the moment I enter the WB room, I can tell right away if its going to be laggy or not.

Once I see a lot of other toons moving around, I know its going to be laggy. But when I see others players standing still, not moving around, I know it will be ok.

I get laggy only when I am doing the Bloodfand WB. For the others, it quite okay.

I think the problem is, the game "Instance". Instancing, basically, means that the players has his own "WB Room", the other characters one sees in the screen are not really in the "room" but mirage pictures to indicate that other players are also doing "WB". Instancing "WB" will most likely do away with the lag.

I feel, in my case, the other World Boss are in instance, but Bloodfang WB isn't. Weird.

My take.

Comment

i suggest ye stop mopping around and suck it lol!. ye knew this will happen....how many Asian's are playing before gmt went online? eh? hahaha that's why i didn't even bother transferring..same thing mythic saga,cs,etc..eventually good ol r2 will open another gmt server "trust me man they willl" to accommodate all players..then again some nincampoop will say "holy !@#$ its laggg~ and can't even kill the darn bunny~ >.<" and again r2 will open another server for ye knuckleheads so that ye can complain again...and ye know what's the result??....server request infinity rofl!! and ye guys will say "*bad word* screw this why so many server? remove the other server lolol" so i suggest..play with that server till u quit lol..plain and simple rofl or go back to yer previous server and be wif yer friends :P and please if ye wanna reply and quote me make it a bit happier i love to make things longer trololol
                Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-19-2012, 11:21 PM. Reason: yep, that counts as a bad word too
                ....Black Rock Shooter where have you been....hopelessly...aimlessly....wandering to a vast future of uncertainty...

IGN: Teresaâ„¢ - of the faint smile -
                Class: arse kick'in damage suckin knighty!!
                server: 8 the promise land lol

Comment

Originally posted by AnarchyPSG View Post
                  i suggest ye stop mopping around and suck it lol!. ye knew this will happen....how many Asian's are playing before gmt went online? eh? hahaha that's why i didn't even bother transferring..same thing mythic saga,cs,etc..eventually good ol r2 will open another gmt server "trust me man they willl" to accommodate all players..then again some nincampoop will say "holy !@#$ its laggg~ and can't even kill the darn bunny~ >.<" and again r2 will open another server for ye knuckleheads so that ye can complain again...and ye know what's the result??....server request infinity rofl!! and ye guys will say "*bad word* screw this why so many server? remove the other server lolol" so i suggest..play with that server till u quit lol..plain and simple rofl or go back to yer previous server and be wif yer friends :P and please if ye wanna reply and quote me make it a bit happier i love to make things longer trololol
                  My observations happens in all the server I have played.

Now to give you more laugh, i wish you'd stop with the claim to gift of prophecy and with run on sentences. An ellipsis does not really end a sentence or indicate next paragraph. Breath. Period. Breath. Period.

Trololol.

My take.
                  Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-19-2012, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DeGAUL View Post
                    My observations happens in all the server I have played.

Now to give you more laugh, i wish you'd stop with the claim to gift of prophecy and with run on sentences. An ellipsis does not really end a sentence or indicate next paragraph. Breath. Period. Breath. Period.

Trololol.

My take.
                    i'am bad at math and i don't have power's also trololol
                    Last edited by AnarchyPSG; 10-19-2012, 11:47 PM.
                    ....Black Rock Shooter where have you been....hopelessly...aimlessly....wandering to a vast future of uncertainty...

IGN: Teresaâ„¢ - of the faint smile -
                    Class: arse kick'in damage suckin knighty!!
                    server: 8 the promise land lol

Comment

Working...
                    X