Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Duels Idea

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duels Idea

When you challenge another player in Arena Duels, the other player, receives
    a pop-up [ only if online ] allowing them to join and fight for themselves. This pop-up
    would appear, when you are in your city, sky city, the wilds, amethyst mines and pretty much anywhere, it
    wouldn't interfere with another event, such as tank, WB, while in a party, MPD, solo
    campaign, etc..

CHEERS

Class: Knight
    Server: Kabam 76 - USWest

I like it, and dislike it.

The reason I like it is due to the player now having an opportunity to keep their place, and it can also allow for some fun fights on the higher br'd players.
    However, for this you would need a 10 second delay before the user actually gets to fight the player. (To give the one that was attacked a chance to click "yes")

Plus, at a higher ranking, people can attack you several times straight. Especially if you're in the #1 spot yourself.
    If that player hates someone, he could just attack him several times causing the player to get extremely annoyed with the pop-up.

There would have to be a "Disable invite" button. But is that really fair if one player is constantly attacking you?

Some things still need slight adjustments, but all in all, I quite like this

Comment

ty and yes, a lot of details to be worked in, but I think it's a good idea. appreciate the feedback

Class: Knight
      Server: Kabam 76 - USWest

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron_VS View Post
        When you challenge another player in Arena Duels, the other player, receives
        a pop-up [ only if online ] allowing them to join and fight for themselves. This pop-up
        would appear, when you are in your city, sky city, the wilds, amethyst mines and pretty much anywhere, it
        wouldn't interfere with another event, such as tank, WB, while in a party, MPD, solo
        campaign, etc..

CHEERS
        Hello.
        This is an interesting idea at the base,but from my point of view,I would not like it.
        Maybe applied when getting plundered instead?
        The fact that I don't like it,is that I don't want to be dragged into duels while doing something,or even getting the pop-up,because it could be used as a tool to block me when trying to do something.
        Expecting more feedback on this though

Comment

i agree with mentor alex.

i would not like this.
          Could make you mess up things.
          Like missing out on your farm being ready or on sylph atoll boss.
          and who really cares for the arena spots anyway.

Comment

Simple, if you don't want to fight, click the x in the right corner where R2 always puts an x on everything. lol Jewel hunt requests pop up all the time, in BG, and other places. That's soooo much fun.

Comment

it is actually not possible in arena since more players can attack one at a time. The top player can be attacked by three players at a time, but can only join in one...how would they do that?

In plunder that is not possible , so there it could be applied. Not a bad idea, but almost impossible to implement i am afraid
              Saypontigohe (Guildleader nr. 4 Expandable) S37 Europe

Comment

Working...
              X