Qte?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qte?

how does the QTE bonus work? lets look at enhanced delphic destroyer at max level which is 405% +768 physical damage and the QTE is plus 25%damage, how does the game calc it? is it where 25% is added to 405%=430% damage? or is it 25% of 405% added, which is 101% giving a total of 506%?(which sounds ridiculous, but the point is i dont know the answer) or is it another case i havent presented? please educate me
    having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

(405+25)%+768?
    R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
    Class : Archer
    Guild : •OneŽ•
    LvL : 80
    Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
    BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

I am thinking it would look like this: (405%+768) + 25%(405%+768) = total damage.

In my equation, the 405%+768 is calculated then 25% of that is added to make the total damage.

Comment

Originally posted by StormcrowUS45 View Post
        I am thinking it would look like this: (405%+768) + 25%(405%+768) = total damage.

In my equation, the 405%+768 is calculated then 25% of that is added to make the total damage.
        I would be willing to bet you're right. Now, how long before a mentor comes in to tell us there's no official info?
        Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
          I would be willing to bet you're right. Now, how long before a mentor comes in to tell us there's no official info but kindly keep an eye on the news and events forums.?
          Fixed that for you

Comment

Originally posted by billy_mcf View Post
            fixed that for you
            hahahahahahahahahahaah

Comment

i have been called a qt before, are you a girl, lets hook up, try not to act so desperate next time
              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
              Class: Archer
              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

since enhanced delphic is 405% it mean that 25% it's not 25% of the 450 otherwise it would say the the atk would dealt 100% dmg

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                  Fixed that for you
                  hahahahhaahahahahhahaa

Comment

Originally posted by IronBorn View Post
                    hahahahhaahahahahhahaa
                    lol road warrior

Comment

Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
                      lol road warrior
                      not anymore

to many friends and guildies in my BG sessions. looks like i might have to start killing y'all if i want that title -_-

Comment

lol i see i see

Comment

Originally posted by StormcrowUS45 View Post

This is correct, as far as I can tell. It's easy to see with EDD, each strike is basically the same as an auto-attack. If you miss the QTE, then the damage goes down by 20% for each hit. So in my test case, each hit with QTE was around 90k, and without QTE it was a bit over 70k.
                          If the QTE just added, then I'd expect to see the damage with QTE average around 77k (90k default attack * (405%+25%) / 5 strikes = 77.4k)

Comment

The 405%+768 is constant whether QTE is used or not. Therefore the additional 25% from the QTE is calculated on the constant.

Comment

Working...
                            X