Announcement

Collapse

Crystal Saga Costume Design Contest

Play Crystal Saga or Crystal Saga 2 and have ideas for new costumes? Enter the Costume Design Contest! Click here for more information
See more
See less

Dragon Ivasion Rewards by mail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Ivasion Rewards by mail

hey guyz is very annoying while doing DI and getting a random dc from server and loose rewards
    Do something so can claim via mail if dc occurs right?
    My Life Is Not Where My Dream Is

Can add that getting a kill for certain level and not having enough time to pick the rewards also sucks. But as it is atm it wont happen cause there is a random factor picking the piles. Should just change them into boxes that you get depending on your rolls but after the whole run and open them when you want, just like spire chests.
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
      Can add that getting a kill for certain level and not having enough time to pick the rewards also sucks. But as it is atm it wont happen cause there is a random factor picking the piles. Should just change them into boxes that you get depending on your rolls but after the whole run and open them when you want, just like spire chests.
      think this can solve a lot of problems as well as having less things spawn your screen might reduce a bit lag

Comment

Working...
      X