Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Mount hoofs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Sushi quit long ago man. Relatively speaking maybe 1-2 weeks, but ya... what do you expect from Az/Zi/Anne/Orz lol

i met him in bg about a month ago, he said he was sushi's cousin
    but idrk
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
      i met him in bg about a month ago, he said he was sushi's cousin
      but idrk
      Yea I know lol, they're all my guildies

Comment

Sushi quit long ago man. Relatively speaking maybe 1-2 weeks, but ya... what do you expect from Az/Zi/Anne/Orz lol
        Oh man, you serious? I guess that sort of explains why he doesn't reply much on skype anymore...I had no idea!
        Anne still playing?

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
          Oh man, you serious? I guess that sort of explains why he doesn't reply much on skype anymore...I had no idea!
          Anne still playing?
          No Anne quit months ago, back a bit after DI got added. Just the toon remains alive. Sushi might be back but idk probly not, he's busy with work an stuffs.

Comment

Yea I know lol, they're all my guildies
            man how did your guild not win cs gb lol
            so much power

Comment

No Anne quit months ago, back a bit after DI got added. Just the toon remains alive. Sushi might be back but idk probly not, he's busy with work an stuffs.
              Well that sucks, I knew Anne quit but not Sushi. Priorities first, though, so good for him. :P

Comment

man how did your guild not win cs gb lol
                so much power
                Well on our side, during the WP battle we were having a bad falling out, some guys didn't want to listen, went everywhere they shouldn't, and WP was just good, they had better teamwork the whole time so they profited (but in the end it was only ~400pts difference)

Comment

Well on our side, during the WP battle we were having a bad falling out, some guys didn't want to listen, went everywhere they shouldn't, and WP was just good, they had better teamwork the whole time so they profited (but in the end it was only ~400pts difference)
                  ah so one loss just dropped you out of diamond rank
                  yeah the matchups were pretty stupid
                  this time my guild might just squeeze in with 4m br (not getting screwed again)
                  we are gonna fail so badly, but rewards are worth it even for losing
                  goodluck in the next one then, even though you seem to have lost some players

Comment

Yup, we lost week #3 to WP, and after that got stuck in silver.
                    We still have our chance, even tho players quit their accts still around (even if they're not as "high" ranked as their respective cashers had them, but oh well)
                    Good luck to you too, with how matchups work you can still get a lucky streak and get higher ranked than you normally should be.

Comment

Not to mention the horrible bugs when it's a battle between two top guilds..too many players getting stuck or getting black screened, so annoying. lol
                      But anyway, I'm rooting for Fµ§ionOne next time around, as long as they have some good players cover for Anne and Sushi, if not the two originals. o:

Comment

Working...
                      X