X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StormcrowUS45
    started a topic Mount hoofs

Mount hoofs

Are their plans to have an event for Mount Hoofs in the near future?

• UesugiAnkit
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    ah so one loss just dropped you out of diamond rank
    yeah the matchups were pretty stupid
    this time my guild might just squeeze in with 4m br (not getting screwed again)
    we are gonna fail so badly, but rewards are worth it even for losing
    goodluck in the next one then, even though you seem to have lost some players
    Not to mention the horrible bugs when it's a battle between two top guilds..too many players getting stuck or getting black screened, so annoying. lol
    But anyway, I'm rooting for Fµ§ionOne next time around, as long as they have some good players cover for Anne and Sushi, if not the two originals. o:

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Yup, we lost week #3 to WP, and after that got stuck in silver.
    We still have our chance, even tho players quit their accts still around (even if they're not as "high" ranked as their respective cashers had them, but oh well)
    Good luck to you too, with how matchups work you can still get a lucky streak and get higher ranked than you normally should be.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Well on our side, during the WP battle we were having a bad falling out, some guys didn't want to listen, went everywhere they shouldn't, and WP was just good, they had better teamwork the whole time so they profited (but in the end it was only ~400pts difference)

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    man how did your guild not win cs gb lol
    so much power
    Well on our side, during the WP battle we were having a bad falling out, some guys didn't want to listen, went everywhere they shouldn't, and WP was just good, they had better teamwork the whole time so they profited (but in the end it was only ~400pts difference)

Leave a comment:

• UesugiAnkit
    replied
    No Anne quit months ago, back a bit after DI got added. Just the toon remains alive. Sushi might be back but idk probly not, he's busy with work an stuffs.
    Well that sucks, I knew Anne quit but not Sushi. Priorities first, though, so good for him. :P

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Yea I know lol, they're all my guildies
    man how did your guild not win cs gb lol
    so much power

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
    Oh man, you serious? I guess that sort of explains why he doesn't reply much on skype anymore...I had no idea!
    Anne still playing?
    No Anne quit months ago, back a bit after DI got added. Just the toon remains alive. Sushi might be back but idk probly not, he's busy with work an stuffs.

Leave a comment:

• UesugiAnkit
    replied
    Sushi quit long ago man. Relatively speaking maybe 1-2 weeks, but ya... what do you expect from Az/Zi/Anne/Orz lol
    Oh man, you serious? I guess that sort of explains why he doesn't reply much on skype anymore...I had no idea!
    Anne still playing?

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    i met him in bg about a month ago, he said he was sushi's cousin
    but idrk
    Yea I know lol, they're all my guildies

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Sushi quit long ago man. Relatively speaking maybe 1-2 weeks, but ya... what do you expect from Az/Zi/Anne/Orz lol

i met him in bg about a month ago, he said he was sushi's cousin
    but idrk

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    so much work, so little time
    from 1 to 2 stars its around 1 minute of clicking (or autoclicking), compared to the time you need about anything else in wt...not that much of a hard work. Going for more stars ofc will need more time, but the benefit is just WAAAAY better. No idea how much you need for 5 stars, i guess maybe its 800, so you decide if its worth to spend 800 hooves or ~600 (or less, can get it even from 1 hoof) per mount.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Yup 8 levels per day o: I hear Sushi's team is at almost 10 per day x.x

Leave a comment:

• UesugiAnkit
    replied
    I'm sure you get a good amount of levels done with DHR so you're probably in the same boat as me - potential to max out before event gets close. Which meh, frankly might as well.
    Yup 8 levels per day o: I hear Sushi's team is at almost 10 per day x.x

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Ah kk. I've been sitting on like 5k of them for a while now, think I'll just use them now since I'm getting tired of waiting. lol Thanks man
    I'm sure you get a good amount of levels done with DHR so you're probably in the same boat as me - potential to max out before event gets close. Which meh, frankly might as well.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X