Insignia in shop please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insignia in shop please

SINCE MANY PLAYER IN SERVER 29 ( BLOODY COLISEUM) are from Philippines, Group Arena is 4am and 10am PH time. So many pinoy cant joined that event cause we are still sleeping.. And we cant transfer to other server cause we already spend too much money here in server 29. So we are suggesting to please put INSIGNIA in SHOP.. Its like 1K INSIGNIA = 2k BALENS or 1.5k BALENS.. Please Sir.. This idea will help you to earn donator player..

Originally posted by R24289849 View Post
    SINCE MANY PLAYER IN SERVER 29 ( BLOODY COLISEUM) are from Philippines, Group Arena is 4am and 10am PH time. So many pinoy cant joined that event cause we are still sleeping.. And we cant transfer to other server cause we already spend too much money here in server 29. So we are suggesting to please put INSIGNIA in SHOP.. Its like 1K INSIGNIA = 2k BALENS or 1.5k BALENS.. Please Sir.. This idea will help you to earn donator player..
    No, just no. Would be too dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
      Your mother is dumb... Who are you to call another player's suggestion dumb.
      Gund , Archer on S19 'Desert of Curses', 100% free to play member.
      Elected leader of Warriors 'Largest & top rank guild on server'.

Comment

No No No No No No No NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER -1
        Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
        Also i agree with u this idea is dumb and completely foolish
        Originally posted by Gundae View Post
        Your mother is dumb... Who are you to call another player's suggestion dumb.
        He/she has every rights and yes it is dumb
        insignia is a item for PVP set and
        putting it in cash shop are u mad?
        that is an imbalance on every single hope of a non cash player ever being on equal terms with a cash player thats one and insignia is a Currency it cannot be put in shop
        hence this is not only dumb but stupid
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

choose server with yr timezone
          This idea with left donators alone on the every servers
          class balance ****
          cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

OMFG VIP players already have a large advantage over non vip players an you want a game killer advantage??!!
            Here's in words that will help you understand:
            PARAAN AY HINDI Dam ITO kailanman mangyayari!!
            Hear My Voice & FEEL MY WRATH!!

Sarcasm is a language I am fluent in, you have been warned!

Comment

Originally posted by Gyrannon View Post
              OMFG VIP players already have a large advantage over non vip players an you want a game killer advantage??!!
              Here's in words that will help you understand:
              PARAAN AY HINDI Dam ITO kailanman mangyayari!!
              VIP doesn't have balens in them
              so if u see a VIP with cash shop items he/she is both VIP and a cash player
              this idea gives advantage only to cash players not VIP
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

dont casher have INSIGNIA seeds?

Comment

Originally posted by R23100315 View Post
                  dont casher have INSIGNIA seeds?
                  yes there are seeds for insignia, think they're called victory seeds

Comment

llike said previously... r2games opened oceanic server... so what r u waiting for? LOL.

If u're willing to spend like 1k-2k balen to buy insignia, i rather suggest tat u save the $$ and migrate to new oceanic server LOLs! More worth it to use it to buy gems socket etc

Comment

lol so who have rich moeny can be balenor thats not great for next time this game.

I think not time u mean but cause u necer get win in arena party lol ^^

INDONESIA SAYS "Cacad lo Bocah bajingan mama" wokwokwowkwok

Comment

Well, you can buy lvl5 Victory Seed for 1835 Balens in the Market. It gives 200 insignias.
                        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

CLOSED THIS THREAD PLSSS, i'm begging here... seriously this guy is a shame to cashers LOL

1. keep checking market for insignia seed
                          2. go buy vip and find insignia seed from vip wheel *very very easy*
                          3. go to vip farm and steal.
                          4. go collect crystal from BG n exchange. hope a good luck to give u 50 insignia.
                          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                          X