Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Account Hacked sold everything. wt*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    like crack
    Crack habit probably cheaper and most dealers give money off when u buy in bulk.......Unlike wartune :P
    Last edited by DemonRockstar; 11-23-2014, 05:24 PM.

Comment

1. My Cooldown Rune is with me
      2. I'm not playing / or letting my family,friend,loved one to play any kind of online ****** anymore

Yesterday deleted my Sister's Account too it was 220K BR , my Aunt's Account 213K BR ( ie. is total loss of $100 a month to R2 )
      Yes they were happy to do that when they saw the Cupcakes what R2 Replied to my mail when i told that my account got hacked
      " that we are Cupcakes sorry for your loss , but we can't do any Cupcakes now and yeah its my responsibility that i should take care of my account " i wish R2 Company Get Cupcakes Cupcakes Cupcakes and when they call police , the police would tell them its their responsibility to lock the company , or use better security to prevent hacked, or its not their fault if someone get Cupcakes

Yes its True

THE NEW RULE OF THIS ***** COMPANY GET YOUR **** ******* and say A ******* SORRY !!!!!!

Waste of my $3200 Here my 2 Years
      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-24-2014, 04:22 AM. Reason: Tsk tsk tsk, language
      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
        1. My Cooldown Rune is with me
        2. I'm not playing / or letting my family,friend,loved one to play any kind of online ****** anymore

Yesterday deleted my Sister's Account too it was 220K BR , my Aunt's Account 213K BR ( ie. is total loss of $100 a month to R2 )
        Yes they were happy to do that when they saw the Cupcakes what R2 Replied to my mail when i told that my account got hacked
        " that we are Cupcakes sorry for your loss , but we can't do any Cupcakes now and yeah its my responsibility that i should take care of my account " i wish R2 Company Get Cupcakes Cupcakes Cupcakes and when they call police , the police would tell them its their responsibility to lock the company , or use better security to prevent hacked, or its not their fault if someone get Cupcakes

Yes its True

THE NEW RULE OF THIS ***** COMPANY GET YOUR **** ******* and say A ******* SORRY !!!!!!

Waste of my $3200 Here my 2 Years
        Well at least we know who to look at if any employees of this company is to sustain any form of injury lol
        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-24-2014, 04:22 AM.
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
          you know how when people say goodbye they sometimes use the words
          "it was a pleasure"

well it wasnt
          This is how I feel. Don't let the door hit you on the way out jamesbacmon.

Comment

Working...
          X