• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jamesbacmon
    started a topic Account Hacked sold everything. wt*

Account Hacked sold everything. wt*

someone of you might be happy that james is cupcaked but guys its not good
    i spend tons of money and wth when i as r2 to restore they say they cant OMG ....

• Astroglide
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    you know how when people say goodbye they sometimes use the words
    "it was a pleasure"

well it wasnt
    This is how I feel. Don't let the door hit you on the way out jamesbacmon.

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
    1. My Cooldown Rune is with me
    2. I'm not playing / or letting my family,friend,loved one to play any kind of online ****** anymore

Yesterday deleted my Sister's Account too it was 220K BR , my Aunt's Account 213K BR ( ie. is total loss of $100 a month to R2 )
    Yes they were happy to do that when they saw the Cupcakes what R2 Replied to my mail when i told that my account got hacked
    " that we are Cupcakes sorry for your loss , but we can't do any Cupcakes now and yeah its my responsibility that i should take care of my account " i wish R2 Company Get Cupcakes Cupcakes Cupcakes and when they call police , the police would tell them its their responsibility to lock the company , or use better security to prevent hacked, or its not their fault if someone get Cupcakes

Yes its True

THE NEW RULE OF THIS ***** COMPANY GET YOUR **** ******* and say A ******* SORRY !!!!!!

Waste of my $3200 Here my 2 Years
    Well at least we know who to look at if any employees of this company is to sustain any form of injury lol
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-24-2014, 04:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• jamesbacmon
    replied
    1. My Cooldown Rune is with me
    2. I'm not playing / or letting my family,friend,loved one to play any kind of online ****** anymore

Yesterday deleted my Sister's Account too it was 220K BR , my Aunt's Account 213K BR ( ie. is total loss of $100 a month to R2 )
    Yes they were happy to do that when they saw the Cupcakes what R2 Replied to my mail when i told that my account got hacked
    " that we are Cupcakes sorry for your loss , but we can't do any Cupcakes now and yeah its my responsibility that i should take care of my account " i wish R2 Company Get Cupcakes Cupcakes Cupcakes and when they call police , the police would tell them its their responsibility to lock the company , or use better security to prevent hacked, or its not their fault if someone get Cupcakes

Yes its True

THE NEW RULE OF THIS ***** COMPANY GET YOUR **** ******* and say A ******* SORRY !!!!!!

Waste of my $3200 Here my 2 Years
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-24-2014, 04:22 AM. Reason: Tsk tsk tsk, language

Leave a comment:

• DemonRockstar
    replied
    like crack
    Crack habit probably cheaper and most dealers give money off when u buy in bulk.......Unlike wartune :P
    Last edited by DemonRockstar; 11-23-2014, 05:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Linkoneusc
    replied
    human centipede
    lmfao... good one

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    Wonder what happens when you're to drunk and start to mix up things.
    human centipede

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
    have some more intimity moments with my girl (you know what i mean), get drunk with brothers and sisters...
    Wonder what happens when you're to drunk and start to mix up things.

Leave a comment:

• Linkoneusc
    replied
    Take the chance and leave the game while you are still mad or desapointed... i've been playing way less since last HoF joke and hold my CC for my dicember wt gift, now i go out more, sleep more, have some more intimity moments with my girl (you know what i mean), get drunk with brothers and sisters... well, what can i tell you, is kind of im starting to take back my life.

Leave a comment:

• IronBorn
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Preach brother.

If someone hacked me that'd be the end. Goodbye wartune, sever the addiction and shove off to other things.
    Seriously, its like someone magically removed heroin addiction from your system and you just can wait jab the needle in again...

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    Did they stole your cool down rune as well?

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Preach brother.

If someone hacked me that'd be the end. Goodbye wartune, sever the addiction and shove off to other things.
    like crack

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    So lets see if i understood you right.

You are disappointed from r2, you think they are too lazy to give you back whats yours, so you not only start from scratch on their game, but plan to give them more money, right?

With people like you playing, i wouldnt bother to fix anything either.
    Preach brother.

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    Originally posted by HeliumPuff View Post
    Yes MY ACCOUNT GOT HACKED TOO and now I am starting new on this account. Hope R2 wont disaapoint me again. Starting new is ok they have new package for balens spent new player, double of what you put in you get back balens.

Maybe think of start now new server.

Wartune does not reply tickets and they too lazy to reply because too much work to restore account
    So lets see if i understood you right.

You are disappointed from r2, you think they are too lazy to give you back whats yours, so you not only start from scratch on their game, but plan to give them more money, right?

With people like you playing, i wouldnt bother to fix anything either.

Leave a comment:

• HeliumPuff
    replied
    Yes MY ACCOUNT GOT HACKED TOO and now I am starting new on this account. Hope R2 wont disaapoint me again. Starting new is ok they have new package for balens spent new player, double of what you put in you get back balens.

Maybe think of start now new server.

Wartune does not reply tickets and they too lazy to reply because too much work to restore account

Leave a comment:

Working...
X