Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Recovery Request of my account

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recovery Request of my account

Hello everyone.
    I have spent 2 years of my life and money in wartune in a kabam server.I have done a grave mistake mistake on last Wednesday dated 19/11/12.That day i was very upset for real life problems and in that day i quarreled with my best friend and went so upset i decided to quit the game.I deleted by selling everything.My astrals,sylphs,gears,clothes guild vault and inventory and mail everything.But i regretted after that the most in my life.wartune was like my world or everything.I cried for days still crying and sad.All i want to go back to wartune and play.I was level 80 knight of br 216k.If you want i can give my all details what i had.I humbly request you all or rather beg you all please let me play again in wartune.There must be back up file .Couldn't you recover my data and let me play again.I beg you and promise or swear it won't happen again.wartune is my life.i can't think about it.I won't be able to start a new. I know what i did it's a grave mistake but i am really sorry.So i beg you please let me show a way i want to go back and play. :'( .It's server 26 Europe.account name Ashoka304bc.Please help me to live through wartune .

A guy on my server did the same thing, and when he came back he had to cash everything from 0. Devs/admins/whatever don't care about "personal" mistakes, so either move on with your life, or start from 0.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossun24 View Post
      I cried for days still crying and sad.

really? its just a game bro
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Yes it is game.But to me it is part of life.I am being honest here.I didn't lie saying someone hacked my account and sold everything.I told what i did and i am regretting what i did.It can be recovered. please help me. i created ticket for this.they told me to post here for support or feedback.they told me Devs would see it here.Please help me.
        Last edited by Bossun24; 11-22-2014, 04:01 AM.

Comment

Yes it is game.But to me it is part of life.I am being honest here.I didn't lie saying someone hacked my account and sold everything.I told what i did and i regretting what i did.It can be recovered. please help me.
          They wont, i am honest as well. Can be done, but wont be done. So just move on, you will find other pleasures in life, much better, Good luck.
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
            They wont, i am honest as well. Can be done, but wont be done. So just move on, you will find other pleasures in life, much better, Good luck.

like women
            but they also spend your money
            spending all your money isn't very pleasurable

Comment

many players thnking bout how to quit without selling/destroying their acc cos theres "investation" there.while leave the acc will always bring them back to the game again.like daunapu and wraith said,move on with your life.better regret what you lost now rather than regret your self trapped in the game.once the game shut,it will be more painful,lol.

Comment

Why so many play get hacked todays.... It is not a good sign means wartune security level need to level up plus buy new software hardware and not spend so much money on other things

Comment

why can't you help us to recover our account.It's Game and there must be save file.There must be a way.please help wartune Devs,all heads and all of you.i humbly request you please show a way.My ticket is #221209
                  I beg you.

Comment

gl getting ur toon back

randomly does brutal hobo actually play wartune or just troll forums saying useless and usually incorrect things?

Comment

Originally posted by gibbx View Post
                      gl getting ur toon back

randomly does brutal hobo actually play wartune or just troll forums saying useless and usually incorrect things?

what is love, baby dont hurt me, dont hurt me, no more

Comment

Thank you gibbx for support friend.I miss you all.

Comment

Originally posted by gibbx View Post
                          gl getting ur toon back

Brutal Hobo plays, he's on my server Yeah he's a troll but he's usually right about stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                            like women
                            but they also spend your money
                            spending all your money isn't very pleasurable

But for the OP i'm sorry for your mistake sadly i R2 don't answer to ticket and they don't help player
                            I hope they'll make few exception but it's kinda hoping for a true love (the things you can only see on movie, not in real life)

(Edit: That's not fair someone delete my joke part !)
                            Last edited by Makenshisensei; 11-25-2014, 08:03 AM.
                            Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

why can't you help us to recover our account.It's Game and there must be save file.There must be a way.please help wartune Devs,all heads and all of you.i humbly request you please show a way.My ticket is #221209
                              I beg you.
                              Even tough it is possible, they won't do it. No reaction even (yet). The files are being saved up to 5 days if i am not mistaken, if they use the normal backup trash for deleted items from the player himself. So the last days are counting anyway. Believe me...there is so much more in real life to explore don't be sad about an account on a game...
                              Saypontigohe (Guildleader nr. 4 Expandable) S37 Europe

Comment

Working...
                              X