Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Dueling!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dueling!

The Rangers or known as archers are allowed to have 2 to 3 turns while everyone elses character has only bout 1 turn, I kind of smell cheat right there cause it is truly unfair with other players who play the game. I think that is one reason people are not playing as much is because they have 2 to 3 turn to hit someone with an attack that can hit them twice to three times in one turn. While some characters only have 1 attack that only affects one player. So I truly think this is a unfair advantage if this doesn't get fixed I'm going to quit the game because it literally is unfair in everyway in a duel especially.

first the archer does not have this ability to have two or three extra turns unless the archer is using deep freeze which freezes you for one turn other than that it is fast button presses every class has the ability to double hit if timed correctly
    giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
    server 164 brighthollow
    class : archer
    current level : 54
    favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

well i dont see tht skilled used and yes they do bc each time i attack i gotta wait for 2 of their turns to go by it hasnt even been able to get atleast 20 or 30 rage yet so ya. it usually beginning of the match or in bout 2 turns.

Comment

err i think he misunderstood for multi hit.. ? btw archer had the fastest casting time for skill compare to mages n knights. but all their skill is weak.. unless crits kick in.
        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

The problem here is you are assuming all skills are timed equal.
          They are not

Basic skills (the first 2 you get) will que the fastest of all your skills.

Archer - Arrow strike , Multi shot
          Knight - Slasher , Ultimate slasher
          Mage - Lightning bolt , Rain of fire

Archers will mainly use the two basic skills to get off their attacks. This allows for faster hitting which can overlap your turn if you are too slow.

Also. Using a QTE makes it so the skill ques AFTER the QTE is finished. [This will be known when the floating sparkles get to your character and they are surrounded in blue]

So if an archer has a QTE for multishot they have 1 button to press, compared to say a knights shield (3 buttons)
          They [should] get the multishot off first and will also be able to que their basic attack quicker, allowing them in turn to have a second attack.

Comment

there is an even more basic shot the mage has which is the fastest of all for him, a fireball. and it is not in the skill list. u do nothing and that shot happens. but if u time it right and use 1 skills right as it starts to shoot the fireball, then you can get less time between hits. works much better in like world boss or dungeon. i have seen that it usually does not work as good going against other players.

Comment

Originally posted by evl69 View Post
              there is an even more basic shot the mage has which is the fastest of all for him, a fireball. and it is not in the skill list. u do nothing and that shot happens. but if u time it right and use 1 skills right as it starts to shoot the fireball, then you can get less time between hits. works much better in like world boss or dungeon. i have seen that it usually does not work as good going against other players.
              The fireball is the auto attack for a mage, same with the slash for a knight and the auto shot for a archer. Those are just regular attacks.

Comment

Working...
              X