Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Arena Matchmaking Should be Re-Worked.. it sux..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena Matchmaking Should be Re-Worked.. it sux..

more randomizing the enemy, or balancing the total battle rating of a team.. not just keep match making with the same opponent with higher BR.. other player just cant develope and quit playing this game.. lol..

Agreed!! +1,000,000,000,000 Thank you, whew I'm not alone
    Hear My Voice & FEEL MY WRATH!!

Sarcasm is a language I am fluent in, you have been warned!

Comment

Well, you can always hope to meet bots.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

The problem with matching teams/players with equivalent BR is that there's a good chance of the match lasting 2min+.
        I'd rather get owned or own in 30secs. I'd be able to get more insignias.

Or just do what a lot of people do.
        Do 5 arena to complete quest, then afk at both the BGs. Guaranteed at least 75 each day.

Comment

Originally posted by ChappyHappy View Post
          The problem with matching teams/players with equivalent BR is that there's a good chance of the match lasting 2min+.

Do 5 arena to complete quest, then afk at both the BGs. Guaranteed at least 75 each day.
          AFK and u will lose each BG
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by ChappyHappy View Post

lol, caught you

Comment

Not necessarily. It's all about effort and reward. If I go to grab crystals and consistently get killed before even harvesting it, there really is no point to continue. The following 15mins can be better spent doing something else.

Caught what?

Comment

I agree w/ the whole arena event scenario, it completely sux, and they're not going to do a damn thing about it, so it is completely useless, & a waste of time to even post on here or send tickets about these issues because all it does is fall upon deaf ears!

Comment

The only issue I have with GA is when I run into the same group 8x in a row...and I get thumped by them. Why can't I own a group 8x in a row :P

Just match up with people similar in BR and you will, more often then not, fight groups similar to your BR. If you fight a group 2 or 3 times in a row and can't beat them simply wait a minute and let them get matched up.
                  Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                  BR: 67K
                  Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

if u have a fast clicker groups and losing. go naked. this is faster earning insig rather than fight to survive. hope this helps.
                    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

i disagree i did that and it sucked bad, i rather take my chances on win or lose, either way i end up whit more insignias then losing all the time naked. if u want the best stuff u need pvp gear but if pvp isnt someone main gameplay its difficult to acquire enough lv 3 crystaloid for good armour, the amount needed is allot and by the time you have the crystaloids the lvl of char is already high enough for nxt armour suits.

go play everquest 2 free to play and even if it lacks stuff for the free players, it is still fun to play and all main stuff are free, still missing stuff but still good.

Comment

Working...
                      X