Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need ADVICE whether continue wartune

I am sorry if i post many forum these days

But my account got hacked near recently but I am ok... getting over it even though wartune not doing anything to help. I reached 190k BR recently near but now its all gone.

I need advice whether to continue wartune game in this new account or to start on a new game? Now wartune has this new scheme that new players get double balens back in bound balens, seem quite worth it.

But some people have tell me that shouldnt restart in new server and spend balens again.

Not sure if wartune is worth it or will last long for me to enjoy.

Originally posted by HeliumPuff View Post
    Not sure if wartune is worth it or will last long for me to enjoy.
    No it is not, but the game tends to be a bit addictive.
    Once you can let go, you're better of at any other game probably.

Comment

r2 has released a new game in alpha, so try it, if it's fun, join it once it goes "live"

always better to play games from start or near start, than in the end. however, if you feel wartune is the game for you, you shouldn't care

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
        r2 has released a new game in alpha, so try it, if it's fun, join it once it goes "live"

always better to play games from start or near start, than in the end. however, if you feel wartune is the game for you, you shouldn't care
        Who in his right mind would start another game hosted by r2 when you have the experience of their way of doing business?! The problem here is not the game (it is good), but the absolutely amateur publisher.

@op other publishers have wartune too, under other names, with some better stuff and prices (cant name them cause mods will delete my post, they are just that useful)
        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Try a game thats not mmorpg, in this way you have a life and you`re not tempted to spend money. Recently many games came on market, try some
          Player: sunshinε
          Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
          Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
          Level: 80
          Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Working...
          X