Clear All

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    because why not?

25k br hades can smash my 35k herc in sylph arena, its just that strong
    i can level it up to blue quite fast
    because u need 100 mahra for it and not seps? i saw it asks for mahra

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
      ok, till so far my last change for 250k br lol.
      Am hoping for R2 to bring the event out soon, cause it's my only shot at 250k as well
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
        Another publisher has listed it as that date, but R2 themselves neither confirms or denies the date, until they bring out the event themselves.
        But its not like that other publisher pulls all of that (usually correct) info out of their rears, they were told it, and then it was changed, but why? What is R2 waiting for? It's been 6 weeks since the last sc event, and this after they dumped 300k+ sc on all of us? Some are lucky and still have engraving to do, but what about ppl who are 80 and need to exchange it off and reclaim their page+ of inv already? This is starting to go beyond trolling, its like R2 is actively giving us the finger.
        Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

Originally posted by xrycek View Post
          But its not like that other publisher pulls all of that (usually correct) info out of their rears, they were told it, and then it was changed, but why? What is R2 waiting for? It's been 6 weeks since the last sc event, and this after they dumped 300k+ sc on all of us? Some are lucky and still have engraving to do, but what about ppl who are 80 and need to exchange it off and reclaim their page+ of inv already? This is starting to go beyond trolling, its like R2 is actively giving us the finger.
          My wild guess is they still havent figured how to exclude using the purple crystals to count for the event (yes, i think they are just that dumb) and dont want to give it to us yet.
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by xrycek View Post
            The other platforms mods are given information from the devs, and it's always subject to change, they make that very clear in their posts. R2 will do event when they are allowed too. No point stressing yourself out over a game, just relax and hope it comes soon
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

i expect a riot on the forums later on.

Comment

Will be a riot on a few different places, but it's to be expected.

Comment

Wish that would help us somehow, what we need are those guys to make a visit to R2`s company.

Maybe then they`ll stop treating us like ****.

Edit: Can i know why did you removed my pic Esme ? Oh, and instead of checking those threads might wanna check HoF thread, looks like all of you who help R2 or belong to R2 have amnesia or sleeping.
                  Last edited by sunshinε; 11-22-2014, 11:58 AM.
                  Player: sunshinε
                  Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                  Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                  Level: 80
                  Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

I know this event seems a bit frustrating but they are right.. with Gods Descent there, it will help greatly, giving a chance if you go for it. Also if you saved up wishing wall horns those can help as well if you make a play for it. A white Hades was sold in a recent buyers special for 4999 I believe.. and it was not so long ago a white Apollo was sold as well. At the end of the day though, you have to decide if you go for it or not, that is, if you can.

Good Luck!
                    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                      I know this event seems a bit frustrating but they are right.. with Gods Descent there, it will help greatly, giving a chance if you go for it. Also if you saved up wishing wall horns those can help as well if you make a play for it. A white Hades was sold in a recent buyers special for 4999 I believe.. and it was not so long ago a white Apollo was sold as well. At the end of the day though, you have to decide if you go for it or not, that is, if you can.

Good Luck!
                      Eventually every active player will get a hades or apollo, that is not the point.
                      It might even be a good deal, but we all have to wait 2 days before its posted to be sure about anything, im sure you were gonna post a link to the news and events forum, try to link the hofIII topic to your r2 superiors for a change.

There is still NO info about how the event exactly works.

The point is we're being fed with tons and tons and tons of sc, which are only useful in exchange for most, and we're waiting for over 6 weeks for an event.
                      Why is event info handed out to other platforms, only to be changed?
                      Im sure you'll reply with "the other platforms isnt r2's issue" , but explain why those players are in same BG,GA, CW and xSGB?
                      If they have other events, prices or w/e they shouldnt be matched with any other publishers in the first place.
                      Therefore we can just assume we all have the same events, but for some reason r2 lists only half, or non of the events.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                        Edit: Can i know why did you removed my pic Esme ? Oh, and instead of checking those threads might wanna check HoF thread, looks like all of you who help R2 or belong to R2 have amnesia or sleeping.
                        It was rude and offensive.
                        And I already did, I had to edit your post there as well...
                        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

if mods had reputation bars like other users, theyd be in the red faster than aa
                          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                            It was rude and offensive.
                            And I already did, I had to edit your post there as well...
                            I think you`re quoting R2 treatement to players good thing you bothered to edit my comment but not answering to 199398438 questions that are there o_@
                            Player: sunshinε
                            Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                            Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                            Level: 80
                            Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

what is that about the free white hades :S? subject changed suddenly?
                              Saypontigohe (Guildleader nr. 4 Expandable) S37 Europe

Comment

its weird to see hades and apollo now for event.

Hades 100 seps
                                apollo 100 mahra

weird to see a month ago white hades was sold for 5k balens if i remember, and now its 100 seps:P feel sorry for the ppl who bought it back then.

Btw:
                                Does someone find it ironic that r2 added the bulk exchange function to sc exchange event few months ago, but never had an sc event since they "implemented" it?
                                It's funny, that way no one can complain bulk exchange doesnt work:P

Comment

Working...
                                X