Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

23/11/2014

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by say-forum View Post
    what is that about the free white hades :S? subject changed suddenly?
    If it's not on your server yet, it should be at 00:00
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	469.2 KB
ID:	1703633

Comment

So what is the maximum amount of sylphs I can sacrifice per day? Need 50 more sepulcrum for a hades
      IGN: princestewii
      Class: Archer
      Server: Kabam 86

Comment

What TROLLING wartune. I dont have many SC on this new character but I understand full what people thinking, TROLLING wartune because so many SCs in inventory unlocked but wartune refuse tive soul exchange event. I think this game not worth it staying if no more SC event and new players

Like what people have said this is a sunset game and sunsetting shouldnt be rising up from bed to see the sunset.

Maybe it time to find new game

Comment

I have over 520k soul crystals and I'm not even spending. It's been hell trying to manage my vault and inventory since last whips event. You guys at Wartune are probably high on crack and deserve a good kick in the balls.

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
            So what is the maximum amount of sylphs I can sacrifice per day? Need 50 more sepulcrum for a hades
            I think 10. And did you remember the sep that you'll get from gods descent and your weekly sylph arena rewards?

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
              I think 10. And did you remember the sep that you'll get from gods descent and your weekly sylph arena rewards?
              11 actually, even tho it says 10. So min 11 seps daily, or more if you get green/blue.

Comment

dear mods,
                ppl wont be rude or offensive without any reason.what this forum for?is it to link players with the company/devs (and you guys mods/mentors are part of them,the company) or its just for players? if its just for players then why you guys mods/mentors are here? to make sure we always write good things bout your company? your company make this game to earn money,ppl spend money fun.what happened lately is you take the money but take away the fun (bugs/lag/cache issue,etc) if you expecting 100 same question (that un-answered) with no emotion on each of them,you know your costumers/players are not robots.
                Last edited by Sekushiiiiii; 11-22-2014, 03:26 PM. Reason: add some words

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                  11 actually, even tho it says 10. So min 11 seps daily, or more if you get green/blue.
                  Originally posted by Whispir View Post
                  Thanks for the info guys. I didnt count the seps in sylph arena rewards and if I sneak into top 50 for gods descent I would get an extra 10 more but thanks again for the info
                  IGN: princestewii
                  Server: Kabam 86

Comment

dont forget you can exchange in flame event too! 20 pieces for 40 seps!

with a minimum of 30 seps in gods descent
                    and the weekly from the sylph arena...and the daily one
                    and the saved up ones....
                    and the exchange...
                    and the horns of course.... xD

well...i think most of us could buy it
                    Saypontigohe (Guildleader nr. 4 Expandable) S37 Europe

Comment

Wich sylph is better for a knight the Apollo or The Hades? Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                        Another publisher has listed it as that date, but R2 themselves neither confirms or denies the date, until they bring out the event themselves.
                        yeah and if i remember corectly first rumor of sc event said to be on the 11th the day after that they said 23th so my point never believe anything exept forum mod posts
                        DreamNymph S91 667K BR

Comment

Originally posted by Morbiddreams View Post
                          yeah and if i remember corectly first rumor of sc event said to be on the 11th the day after that they said 23th so my point never believe anything exept forum mod posts

the rumor of the 11th was fan started
                          aeria forums posted the sc event on the 23rd, and they get their info from the devs
                          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Morbiddreams View Post
                            Exactly as brutal has posted, Aerias mods are given first hand schedule for events, but devs can still change their mind.

R2 doesn't post until the event itself is already out, so your point is meaningless when responding to me -_-
                            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

It's meant to be on 23rd reset...so on Monday not today but even that I'm starting to doubt coz rune exchange is on too...and if it's not on tmrw then god help us all...there may never be an SC event lol
                              Wartune can't hear your SCREAMS...they just look at the cross server rankings and laugh"look at all the money we earnt”
                              ~
                              Server: s481
                              IGN:❣·Prστεςτσr ~ Legendary Archer
                              Lvl80: Class Adv
                              BR: 691k w/Eudaemon
                              Guild:Heroes
                              Eudaemon: trashy 301k BR archer (i got by accident :()
                              Sylph: 65.5k BR Herc - R34P3R***
                              58k BR Aegis (yes i call it aegis :p) - xxAURORAxx***

Previously Played server; s55 Tortmain Abbey as xW4RR10Rx (beast knight)…possibly guildless now

Comment

If they never have a sc event again, they need to let us know. But will that happen? No. They want us to hold on to them and make us have to buy more space or go ahead and use them without getting any rewards. What will happen is alot of people will go ahead and use them then shortly after that, they will have the event.

Comment

Working...
                                X