X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YanuarDm
    started a topic 23/11/2014

23/11/2014

still no sc event n **** all ppl alrede spent mahra / spectrum at last event
    Last edited by YanuarDm; 11-22-2014, 10:47 AM. Reason: weronk

• Missmagic-s119
    replied
    SC event was listed to start on 23rd @ 23-59 and not the normal 00-00 start, so from now still another 17 hours to go in UK

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    for me I like this exchange as I finally get my hades! (and finally chance to pass sky trail 3-5!)

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    before cw? more like before HoF xD
    soul seals probably wont work only thing you could use the exchange for is probably gold to upgrade stuff

wont make a difference to HoF

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    it better be before cw, i want to max some runes and my soul engraving
    before cw? more like before HoF xD

Leave a comment:

• Cymidei
    replied
    I am so sick of these damn soul crystals...the bottom of my backpack has busted out.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
    Thought 23rd as well, but then I saw GD was going to happen...and I knew no sc event till after GD...when after?? who knows.
    it better be before cw, i want to max some runes and my soul engraving

Leave a comment:

• Pickapath
    replied
    Thought 23rd as well, but then I saw GD was going to happen...and I knew no sc event till after GD...when after?? who knows.

Leave a comment:

• Hawklaser
    replied
    Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
    Wich sylph is better for a knight the Apollo or The Hades? Thank you
    To be honest, I haven't needed to use Apollo at all, couple times I have used Hades in Skytrial. Coming from a 150k br Knight on a newerish server, stuck on 2-10 sky if thats any help for you.

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    If they never have a sc event again, they need to let us know. But will that happen? No. They want us to hold on to them and make us have to buy more space or go ahead and use them without getting any rewards. What will happen is alot of people will go ahead and use them then shortly after that, they will have the event.

Leave a comment:

• JrEVIL
    replied
    It's meant to be on 23rd reset...so on Monday not today but even that I'm starting to doubt coz rune exchange is on too...and if it's not on tmrw then god help us all...there may never be an SC event lol

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by Morbiddreams View Post
    yeah and if i remember corectly first rumor of sc event said to be on the 11th the day after that they said 23th so my point never believe anything exept forum mod posts
    Exactly as brutal has posted, Aerias mods are given first hand schedule for events, but devs can still change their mind.

R2 doesn't post until the event itself is already out, so your point is meaningless when responding to me -_-

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by Morbiddreams View Post
    yeah and if i remember corectly first rumor of sc event said to be on the 11th the day after that they said 23th so my point never believe anything exept forum mod posts

the rumor of the 11th was fan started
    aeria forums posted the sc event on the 23rd, and they get their info from the devs

Leave a comment:

• Morbiddreams
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    Another publisher has listed it as that date, but R2 themselves neither confirms or denies the date, until they bring out the event themselves.

Leave a comment:

• MagicAslan
    replied
    Wich sylph is better for a knight the Apollo or The Hades? Thank you

Leave a comment:

Working...
X