X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hueda222
    started a topic Attention

Attention

I am getting tired of playing wartune who do not like the beginning of my first play, about the certainty of events that will be obtained, can be used to mount the can when the maximum playing, but now if lucky. I know wartune want to earn money but try it if in this game continue to be deserted and left only the player with the largest Batle rating.

• hueda222
    replied
    Originally posted by Merrywindl View Post
    this does not make sense at all. If you dont like this game then quit spamming us with your whining and leave.
    what are you talking about, I love this game but I am getting tired to play because it is not like it used to be. and I just wanted to give input kewartune, if you are offended by the input I better shut up and do not need to comment here.

Leave a comment:

• Merrywindl
    replied
    this does not make sense at all. If you dont like this game then quit spamming us with your whining and leave.
    Originally posted by hueda222 View Post
    I am getting tired of playing wartune who do not like the beginning of my first play, about the certainty of events that will be obtained, can be used to mount the can when the maximum playing, but now if lucky. I know wartune want to earn money but try it if in this game continue to be deserted and left only the player with the largest Batle rating.

Leave a comment:

• hueda222
    replied
    Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
    I appreciate you voicing your opinion, but I do not appreciate you posting this thread everywhere. Stick to this one. All others will be deleted.

Thanks.
    it's your right to delete, I do not matter, it probably should be removed. I spotted and want to get the attention of wartune. The way I make wartune better. you must know it.

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    I appreciate you voicing your opinion, but I do not appreciate you posting this thread everywhere. Stick to this one. All others will be deleted.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X