Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Need help? Found a bug? For faster assistance, join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Gods Decent frustratiion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by kimwong View Post
    L19 really only medusa/pan/hades, hercules deal very low damage here...

    without these sylph don't think you can pass it with your BR
    i have a pan but i lost the delphic lol
    i noticed my herc was kinda weak with its attacks it was doing more to the previous wind one
    damn that sucks i was hoping i could beat it
    can still max points though, or maybe i will cave and max my soul engraving
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

    Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
      i have a pan but i lost the delphic lol
      i noticed my herc was kinda weak with its attacks it was doing more to the previous wind one
      damn that sucks i was hoping i could beat it
      can still max points though, or maybe i will cave and max my soul engraving
      if you don't have delphic then ya hercules still better lol (at least no problem to survive)

      balen attempt, unless you think you need that for TOP 3, otherwise don't do it (I only pay 55 BB for L24 and worths my ranking reward)
      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
      IGN: Kimwong
      CLASS: Knight
      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by kimwong View Post
        if you don't have delphic then ya hercules still better lol (at least no problem to survive)

        balen attempt, unless you think you need that for TOP 3, otherwise don't do it (I only pay 55 BB for L24 and worths my ranking reward)
        im pretty sure the butthurt cashers on my server will see me up there (im not very well liked by a certain guild)
        and balen me out last minute
        not worth balening atm, not until i get a lot stronger or decide to cash like crazy one day
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

        Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
          also its fun beating the big egos of the server
          when im sitting in top 10 they like to cash me out last minute
          *high five*
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

          Comment


          • #35
            it seems that god descent has 30 levels
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	129.1 KB
ID:	1703673

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
              it seems that god descent has 30 levels
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]115225[/ATTACH]
              Are we sure this isnt photoshop?
              IGN: princestewii
              Class: Archer
              Server: Kabam 86

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                it seems that god descent has 30 levels
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]115225[/ATTACH]
                Like a boss!

                gratz

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                  Are we sure this isnt photoshop?
                  yes sure, kelbeans is from europe servers , 413 k br, archer

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    LOL no it isn't Photoshop - I would suggest though that you should only really attempt it if you have a decent light sylph. The thing heals every 2 or 3 turns and hits you like a tank. It does use the turn after buffing to heal though, so you can just about scrape 1.5 awakenings in there with heal and guardian runes! Had a couple of tries with Dark and Electro and ate rather alot of floor
                    Server: S371
                    Guild: Harmony♣
                    Class: Archer
                    Rapidly losing interest.......

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                      Like a boss!

                      gratz
                      And thank you very much *sends virtual roses*
                      Server: S371
                      Guild: Harmony♣
                      Class: Archer
                      Rapidly losing interest.......

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X