• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    You try so hard, lol

Gods so boringgg, I got to 20 but effort, if I stay in top 10 cool if not oh well
    not as hard as i did lol
    i waited 8 hours so i could get a first kill after all the heavy cashers hogged it (they already have every single sylph)
    i finally got first kill in level 17

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by kimwong View Post
    electro boss is the biggest trouble X_X

my main is hercules but I know my hercules will deal very low dmg for electro boss, but my medusa can't deal high dmg as well X_X

I passed L23 with my 15K AQ, but I think that's my limit, don't think I can pass L24
    You try so hard, lol

Gods so boringgg, I got to 20 but effort, if I stay in top 10 cool if not oh well

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by kimwong View Post

my main is hercules but I know my hercules will deal very low dmg for electro boss, but my medusa can't deal high dmg as well X_X

I passed L23 with my 15K AQ, but I think that's my limit, don't think I can pass L24

oh how hard is the 20s?
    never made it that far level 15 was my previous record, and i beat it this time

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    if you start at 4:48 am
    it crosses over into reset and you get another 5 attempts (just remember to blessing wheel)

you can get up to 15 free attempts
    thats how i beat level 15
    i plan to use that trick for level 18 as well since its a wind boss and the level 13 wind boss gave me trouble

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
    if u start at xx:x7 u get 8 free attempths whit in the 30 min ...

if you start at 4:48 am
    it crosses over into reset and you get another 5 attempts (just remember to blessing wheel)

you can get up to 15 free attempts
    thats how i beat level 15
    i plan to use that trick for level 18 as well since its a wind boss and the level 13 wind boss gave me trouble

Leave a comment:

• Psxplayer
    replied
    Originally posted by Splinterz View Post
    Frustrating, 6 attempts at level 6 of Gods Decent, including 10 bound balens to extend the cool down by 5 minutes and this is the end result:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]115081[/ATTACH]

Just a couple more hits.....
    if u start at xx:x7 u get 8 free attempths whit in the 30 min ...

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Try damnation and restoration instead of thunder frenzy and RoF

Leave a comment:

• KrazycatSS2
    replied
    In our server only ppl with 250k+ br can even reach top 50 so dont worry. Just do 1 boss so you get the event rewards (30 sep for tommorows exchange)

Leave a comment:

• GM_Magik
    replied
    What sylph are you using? Are you using the academy blessing wheel? What enlighten do your troops have? Have you boosted up any? I bet you can do it, now lets work together and find out how if you haven't yet

Leave a comment:

• fenrir67
    replied
    some bosses just want to watch the world burn:P

why dont you use resto btw? Hope you used matk scrolls and pots, otherwise you might facepalm yourself whenyou find out you didnt use them but had pots adn scrolls in inventory:P
    Watch closely to attempts at end of cd time, you might get yourself another attempt last minute.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X