Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Shoving my soul crystal up in to r2's cupcake!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

again my genius friend went back to I and you form. you calling me incompetent? and where I said its anyones fault? point out where I said a single time that I didnt have them or could not get them. referring to your own post if you call your days of work (daily, sylph arena,heaven horn, GD) free, go ahead. good to know your time have no value to you. Mine have.

and who are you to say I cant say it? 2 can play that game.
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-23-2014, 05:32 AM. Reason: double post merge.
    Character Name: Purgatory

Class: Archer

Guild: VictisHNR

Server: [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Signature Line: I am the King of The Worms!

Comment

[morfinnor]
      Temple of Ibalize

Comment

yes I dont like. so I am here. those who dont like it are here with me. if you liking this situation so much why dont you make your appreciation thread and gather the like minded people? Just like I did.
        Last edited by shahriar296; 11-23-2014, 04:34 AM.

Comment

i a casher and can see where purgy is coming from + i know what purg had to go through to get the 100 sep

it is hard for free players to get mahra/sep for
          1) the exchange given the sylph upgrade/enchant events were not long ago.
          2) few free boxes here and there from events won't give 100 mahra if they unlucky.
          3) heaven horns is 8 per day if you passed lvl 2 skyrail so they no help atm if you need 100 mahra/sep fast

furthermore its a tall ask for those players to hand over 100 mahra/sep for those white seals given how long it takes hem to save that much up

for cashers to no issues to get 100 mahra/sep fast to exchange
          Cyanide
          Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
          Guild: Sicario

Comment

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
            i a casher and can see where purgy is coming from + i know what purg had to go through to get the 100 sep

2) few free boxes here and there from events won't give 100 mahra if they unlucky.
            3) heaven horns is 8 per day if you passed lvl 2 skyrail so they no help atm if you need 100 mahra/sep fast

furthermore its a tall ask for those players to hand over 100 mahra/sep for those white seals given how long it takes hem to save that much up

umm i am a non casher, well at least i havent cashed on stuff like seps and i havent bought balens in months
            i already have the required sepulcrum after gods descent tomorrow sylph arena prize as well are given out
            so dont go on with the ** "its hard" because it is super easy to get them 300+ a month at least
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
              umm i am a non casher, well at least i havent cashed on stuff like seps and i havent bought balens in months
              i already have the required sepulcrum after gods descent tomorrow sylph arena prize as well are given out
              so dont go on with the ** "its hard" because it is super easy to get them 300+ a month at least
              no one is arguing here that getting that amount of mahra or sep in a month is hard. read my original post regarding this. I clearly said its not right after a exchange event. and dont give me the bullcrap like I am a non cahser ohh wait no I have spent before but I dont anymore. My friends post is not even regarding cashers or former casher. he clearly said free player.

you do know what a free player is right? you now people who never bought anything, no vip, no balen? 0 cent in their toon?

the debate started when my fello guild mate said hades and apollo for free. I said its not after a exchange event. and you clearly assumed that I am one of the people who cant get that in a month. seems you are 1 of the type who love to run his mouth before reading. read again! I said after enchant/upgrade event.

if you still have doubt come to s1, see for your self what my free toon have or have not with little over a year playing compared to your so called no casher (or was it former casher) toon. then use word like incompetent

Comment

you know you unlock sylph at lvl 50 right .. they took weak to even get daily horns or get top 100 sylph arena weeklyor that high in GD (maybe lvl 1 pass)

many players ain't got 175k BR like you and many on newer servers ain't that strong either genius so them making 300+ sep a month is a joke. maybe 100 a month but LMAO at 300+
                Cyanide

Comment

you know you unlock sylph at lvl 50 right .. they took weak to even get daily horns or get top 100 sylph arena weeklyor that high in GD (maybe lvl 1 pass)

many players ain't got 175k BR like you and many on newer servers ain't that strong either genius so them making 300+ sep a month is a joke. maybe 100 a month but LMAO at 300+
                  I am currently at 212k and very much love to know how Mr. Hobo get 300 mahra in a month from free playing. seps maybe. mahra? for free? ********.

Comment

im sure a lot of people have 175k br even at lower levels
                    my br is extremely low

idk what you are defending OP for, its a stupid thread
                    as i said if you are sick of waiting use/sell your sc
                    cant get a hades? well too bad, its how the game is
                    a thread isnt going to change it

Originally posted by shahriar296 View Post
                    I am currently at 212k and very much love to know how Mr. Hobo get 300 mahra in a month from free playing. seps maybe. mahra? for free? ********.

where did i say mahra? i said seps
                    in a typical month i get 400 sepulcrum and about 150-200 mahra
                    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-23-2014, 05:33 AM. Reason: double post merge.

Comment

well jackass another provider on there forum said 23rd and then the Pcity elite club said 23rd .. Pcity is the owner of wartune and it sets the events which all the providers implement and when the game breaks its not r2 that fixes it. it Pcity again

btw find and show us a lvl 50 with 175k br then smartass
                      Cyanide

Comment

I don't cash on free items such as mahra/sepul so I will explain how I get my apollo/hades for free

For sepul, I have like 70 left cuz in sepul event I use 100 as each training unit, getting 30 is a piece of cake, either sylph arena/GD can make it

For mahra, I have 23 after mahra event. SO I need to gather 77 more. First I syn the jewel resource pack and got lucky get 20 mahra. Then I refresh wild shop, get another 40. the remaining 17, I get it from 48 horns (as it is 6 days ago for mahra event, and I am lazy to use it daily)

it is possible for non-cashers, of course if you have no time/resource/all things used up then you shouldn't blame anyone, I would say this event requirement is very low already
                        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                        IGN: Kimwong
                        CLASS: Knight
                        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

well jackass another provider on there forum said 23rd and then the Pcity elite club said 23rd .. Pcity is the owner of wartune and it sets the events which all the providers implement and when the game breaks its not r2 that fixes it. it Pcity again

btw find and show us a lvl 50 with 175k br then smartass
                          im not level 50, so i cant go into bg and check
                          but i do remember a few with around 100k br a few months ago
                          Crizzy (on forums) was one of them, and this was before all this new patch stuff
                          kewlbeans was 120k br at level 59 as well, this was all months ago and if they kept camping 50 they would
                          also i hear there is a level 44 out there with 120k br, cant remember her name though

Comment

wow, they give out hades and apollo almost for free and quite easy to get, and people still complaining...

What did you expect?

A purple hades or apollo exchange for 30 soul chrystals?

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                              I don't cash on free items such as mahra/sepul so I will explain how I get my apollo/hades for free

For sepul, I have like 70 left cuz in sepul event I use 100 as each training unit, getting 30 is a piece of cake, either sylph arena/GD can make it

For mahra, I have 23 after mahra event. SO I need to gather 77 more. First I syn the jewel resource pack and got lucky get 20 mahra. Then I refresh wild shop, get another 40. the remaining 17, I get it from 48 horns (as it is 6 days ago for mahra event, and I am lazy to use it daily)

it is possible for non-cashers, of course if you have no time/resource/all things used up then you shouldn't blame anyone, I would say this event requirement is very low already
                              thats exactly I got mine. again I never said me having any difficulty getting them. and I clearly said in my previous posts this is not about a individual toon but speaking in general. yes its quite easy for players like you and me who is a 212k archer and you being a 260k last cw winner probably 1 of the strongest in ur server. gd, sky trial, wild hunting comes easy to us. not for all.

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                              wow, they give out hades and apollo almost for free and quite easy to get, and people still complaining...

What did you expect?

A purple hades or apollo exchange for 30 soul chrystals?
                              who is complaining exactly? this is not even a thread about this. me was simply replying to my friend that after enchant/upgrade event its not gonna be that easy. only complain I see see people complaining thinking I am complaining.

im sure a lot of people have 175k br even at lower levels
                              my br is extremely low

idk what you are defending OP for, its a stupid thread
                              as i said if you are sick of waiting use/sell your sc
                              cant get a hades? well too bad, its how the game is
                              a thread isnt going to change it

where did i say mahra? i said seps
                              in a typical month i get 400 sepulcrum and about 150-200 mahra
                              at least once you got it right. It is a stupid thread. that was the purpose of the thread to be stupid in response to a stupid management.

Congratz. you are half way understanding Purgy.

btw then what are you doing where? dont tell me stupid attract stupid!!!
                              Last edited by shahriar296; 11-23-2014, 06:34 AM. Reason: merging triple post

Comment

who is complaining exactly? this is not even a thread about this. me was simply replying to my friend that after enchant/upgrade event its not gonna be that easy. only complain I see see complaining thinking I am complaining.

2 years of playing never got annoyed like today. The title says it all. at least I have the slightest manner to censor my own post. wish r2 have that much care for their player.

feel free to dump your sc here I would love to shove some more.

looks like a complaint to me

Comment

Working...
                                X