Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shoving my soul crystal up in to r2's cupcake!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    looks like a complaint to me
    not sure where you see complain in 1st post, me simply reply and quote a previous post.

about 2nd yes ofc I am complaining. about sc event. not sylph exchange event. care to debate about that get back on topic.
    Character Name: Purgatory

Class: Archer

Guild: VictisHNR

Server: [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Signature Line: I am the King of The Worms!

Comment

Originally posted by shahriar296 View Post
      not sure where you see complain in 1st post, me simply reply and quote a previous post.

about 2nd yes ofc I am complaining. about sc event. not sylph exchange event. care to debate about that get back on topic.

you must be pretty damn high because throughout the thread all you have done is complain
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

seems you and I have different definition of complain. no matter. 1 finger must be the smallest in hand and 1 is bigger.

so what you like to do now? continue with shoving? continue debating about sylph exchange or star a new debate about complaining? seems multiple issue at work here. your pick. me how ever going with the shoving.

1st batch coming soon!
        Character Name: Purgatory

Guild: VictisHNR

Server: [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Signature Line: I am the King of The Worms!

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
          I don't cash on free items such as mahra/sepul so I will explain how I get my apollo/hades for free

For sepul, I have like 70 left cuz in sepul event I use 100 as each training unit, getting 30 is a piece of cake, either sylph arena/GD can make it

For mahra, I have 23 after mahra event. SO I need to gather 77 more. First I syn the jewel resource pack and got lucky get 20 mahra. Then I refresh wild shop, get another 40. the remaining 17, I get it from 48 horns (as it is 6 days ago for mahra event, and I am lazy to use it daily)

it is possible for non-cashers, of course if you have no time/resource/all things used up then you shouldn't blame anyone, I would say this event requirement is very low already
          Thank you for giving me idea how to get mahra... Since I heard the exchange, I was thinking ways how to get mahra... you know, I am a collector type, i just want to have a complete set of sylphs...

I synth 10 sylph resource pack, opened it, got 80 mahras and 20 sepulcrums... soooo lucky
          Well, I opened all my war fire packs and got around 30 seps, so I was able to get hades as early as now without waiting for the GD and sylph arena rewards...

Thanks for helpful info... Now I have both apollo and hades.!

Comment

Working...
          X