Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shoving my soul crystal up in to r2's cupcake!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shahriar296
    started a topic Shoving my soul crystal up in to r2's cupcake!!!

Shoving my soul crystal up in to r2's cupcake!!!

2 years of playing never got annoyed like today. The title says it all. at least I have the slightest manner to censor my own post. wish r2 have that much care for their player.

feel free to dump your sc here I would love to shove some more.
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-23-2014, 05:30 AM. Reason: double post merge.

• Kingryan
    replied
    Originally posted by kimwong View Post
    I don't cash on free items such as mahra/sepul so I will explain how I get my apollo/hades for free

For sepul, I have like 70 left cuz in sepul event I use 100 as each training unit, getting 30 is a piece of cake, either sylph arena/GD can make it

For mahra, I have 23 after mahra event. SO I need to gather 77 more. First I syn the jewel resource pack and got lucky get 20 mahra. Then I refresh wild shop, get another 40. the remaining 17, I get it from 48 horns (as it is 6 days ago for mahra event, and I am lazy to use it daily)

it is possible for non-cashers, of course if you have no time/resource/all things used up then you shouldn't blame anyone, I would say this event requirement is very low already
    Thank you for giving me idea how to get mahra... Since I heard the exchange, I was thinking ways how to get mahra... you know, I am a collector type, i just want to have a complete set of sylphs...

I synth 10 sylph resource pack, opened it, got 80 mahras and 20 sepulcrums... soooo lucky
    Well, I opened all my war fire packs and got around 30 seps, so I was able to get hades as early as now without waiting for the GD and sylph arena rewards...

Thanks for helpful info... Now I have both apollo and hades.!

Leave a comment:

• shahriar296
    replied
    seems you and I have different definition of complain. no matter. 1 finger must be the smallest in hand and 1 is bigger.

so what you like to do now? continue with shoving? continue debating about sylph exchange or star a new debate about complaining? seems multiple issue at work here. your pick. me how ever going with the shoving.

1st batch coming soon!

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by shahriar296 View Post
    not sure where you see complain in 1st post, me simply reply and quote a previous post.

about 2nd yes ofc I am complaining. about sc event. not sylph exchange event. care to debate about that get back on topic.

you must be pretty damn high because throughout the thread all you have done is complain

Leave a comment:

• shahriar296
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    looks like a complaint to me
    not sure where you see complain in 1st post, me simply reply and quote a previous post.

about 2nd yes ofc I am complaining. about sc event. not sylph exchange event. care to debate about that get back on topic.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied

who is complaining exactly? this is not even a thread about this. me was simply replying to my friend that after enchant/upgrade event its not gonna be that easy. only complain I see see complaining thinking I am complaining.

2 years of playing never got annoyed like today. The title says it all. at least I have the slightest manner to censor my own post. wish r2 have that much care for their player.

feel free to dump your sc here I would love to shove some more.

looks like a complaint to me

Leave a comment:

• shahriar296
    replied
    Originally posted by kimwong View Post
    I don't cash on free items such as mahra/sepul so I will explain how I get my apollo/hades for free

For sepul, I have like 70 left cuz in sepul event I use 100 as each training unit, getting 30 is a piece of cake, either sylph arena/GD can make it

For mahra, I have 23 after mahra event. SO I need to gather 77 more. First I syn the jewel resource pack and got lucky get 20 mahra. Then I refresh wild shop, get another 40. the remaining 17, I get it from 48 horns (as it is 6 days ago for mahra event, and I am lazy to use it daily)

it is possible for non-cashers, of course if you have no time/resource/all things used up then you shouldn't blame anyone, I would say this event requirement is very low already
    thats exactly I got mine. again I never said me having any difficulty getting them. and I clearly said in my previous posts this is not about a individual toon but speaking in general. yes its quite easy for players like you and me who is a 212k archer and you being a 260k last cw winner probably 1 of the strongest in ur server. gd, sky trial, wild hunting comes easy to us. not for all.

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    wow, they give out hades and apollo almost for free and quite easy to get, and people still complaining...

What did you expect?

A purple hades or apollo exchange for 30 soul chrystals?
    who is complaining exactly? this is not even a thread about this. me was simply replying to my friend that after enchant/upgrade event its not gonna be that easy. only complain I see see people complaining thinking I am complaining.

im sure a lot of people have 175k br even at lower levels
    my br is extremely low

idk what you are defending OP for, its a stupid thread
    as i said if you are sick of waiting use/sell your sc
    cant get a hades? well too bad, its how the game is
    a thread isnt going to change it

where did i say mahra? i said seps
    in a typical month i get 400 sepulcrum and about 150-200 mahra
    at least once you got it right. It is a stupid thread. that was the purpose of the thread to be stupid in response to a stupid management.

Congratz. you are half way understanding Purgy.

btw then what are you doing where? dont tell me stupid attract stupid!!!
    Last edited by shahriar296; 11-23-2014, 06:34 AM. Reason: merging triple post

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    wow, they give out hades and apollo almost for free and quite easy to get, and people still complaining...

What did you expect?

A purple hades or apollo exchange for 30 soul chrystals?

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
    well jackass another provider on there forum said 23rd and then the Pcity elite club said 23rd .. Pcity is the owner of wartune and it sets the events which all the providers implement and when the game breaks its not r2 that fixes it. it Pcity again

btw find and show us a lvl 50 with 175k br then smartass
    im not level 50, so i cant go into bg and check
    but i do remember a few with around 100k br a few months ago
    Crizzy (on forums) was one of them, and this was before all this new patch stuff
    kewlbeans was 120k br at level 59 as well, this was all months ago and if they kept camping 50 they would
    also i hear there is a level 44 out there with 120k br, cant remember her name though

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    i a casher and can see where purgy is coming from + i know what purg had to go through to get the 100 sep

it is hard for free players to get mahra/sep for
    1) the exchange given the sylph upgrade/enchant events were not long ago.
    2) few free boxes here and there from events won't give 100 mahra if they unlucky.
    3) heaven horns is 8 per day if you passed lvl 2 skyrail so they no help atm if you need 100 mahra/sep fast

furthermore its a tall ask for those players to hand over 100 mahra/sep for those white seals given how long it takes hem to save that much up

for cashers to no issues to get 100 mahra/sep fast to exchange

Leave a comment:

• R23224943
    replied
    well jackass another provider on there forum said 23rd and then the Pcity elite club said 23rd .. Pcity is the owner of wartune and it sets the events which all the providers implement and when the game breaks its not r2 that fixes it. it Pcity again

btw find and show us a lvl 50 with 175k br then smartass

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    you know you unlock sylph at lvl 50 right .. they took weak to even get daily horns or get top 100 sylph arena weeklyor that high in GD (maybe lvl 1 pass)

many players ain't got 175k BR like you and many on newer servers ain't that strong either genius so them making 300+ sep a month is a joke. maybe 100 a month but LMAO at 300+

im sure a lot of people have 175k br even at lower levels
    my br is extremely low

idk what you are defending OP for, its a stupid thread
    as i said if you are sick of waiting use/sell your sc
    cant get a hades? well too bad, its how the game is
    a thread isnt going to change it

I am currently at 212k and very much love to know how Mr. Hobo get 300 mahra in a month from free playing. seps maybe. mahra? for free? ********.

where did i say mahra? i said seps
    in a typical month i get 400 sepulcrum and about 150-200 mahra
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-23-2014, 05:33 AM. Reason: double post merge.

Leave a comment:

• shahriar296
    replied
    you know you unlock sylph at lvl 50 right .. they took weak to even get daily horns or get top 100 sylph arena weeklyor that high in GD (maybe lvl 1 pass)

many players ain't got 175k BR like you and many on newer servers ain't that strong either genius so them making 300+ sep a month is a joke. maybe 100 a month but LMAO at 300+
    I am currently at 212k and very much love to know how Mr. Hobo get 300 mahra in a month from free playing. seps maybe. mahra? for free? ********.

Leave a comment:

• R23224943
    replied
    umm i am a non casher, well at least i havent cashed on stuff like seps and i havent bought balens in months
    i already have the required sepulcrum after gods descent tomorrow sylph arena prize as well are given out
    so dont go on with the ** "its hard" because it is super easy to get them 300+ a month at least

Leave a comment:

• shahriar296
    replied
    umm i am a non casher, well at least i havent cashed on stuff like seps and i havent bought balens in months
    i already have the required sepulcrum after gods descent tomorrow sylph arena prize as well are given out
    so dont go on with the ** "its hard" because it is super easy to get them 300+ a month at least
    no one is arguing here that getting that amount of mahra or sep in a month is hard. read my original post regarding this. I clearly said its not right after a exchange event. and dont give me the bullcrap like I am a non cahser ohh wait no I have spent before but I dont anymore. My friends post is not even regarding cashers or former casher. he clearly said free player.

you do know what a free player is right? you now people who never bought anything, no vip, no balen? 0 cent in their toon?

the debate started when my fello guild mate said hades and apollo for free. I said its not after a exchange event. and you clearly assumed that I am one of the people who cant get that in a month. seems you are 1 of the type who love to run his mouth before reading. read again! I said after enchant/upgrade event.

if you still have doubt come to s1, see for your self what my free toon have or have not with little over a year playing compared to your so called no casher (or was it former casher) toon. then use word like incompetent

Leave a comment:

Working...
X