No announcement yet.

what if??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I definitely get the feeling this game is not far from shut down. I assume R2 heads do not care how much money the big cashers have put into the game, if nobody is spending lots of cash today, they will shut down the game tomorrow.
    Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
    Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
    Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
    Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

Originally posted by R252856585 View Post
      I definitely get the feeling this game is not far from shut down. I assume R2 heads do not care how much money the big cashers have put into the game, if nobody is spending lots of cash today, they will shut down the game tomorrow.
      good game always have good maintenance and good reputation.but when everything goes wrong and game insider cant fix it (cant even follow what has been scheduled like events for example) while no one from their side come up to give explanations or answers for players (angry ones cos they tired to be patience and tired to figure out what happened) ...meh,you know what gonna happen

Comment

Wartune will close? Lmfao!!! If we do not cash they still will come with more ideas, past months event has been kool, i rised my BR a lot, this latest event has been an insult, but we all have choices, i play less, not cashing for dicember when a have oportunity to cash some, i can always comeback when things get better, i will fall behind, but hell!!! this is a online game and nothing i build or buy here is really mine? But what i mine is my life, time and money, so i will spend it on somthing that makes me feel good. Thos palms that can deal with the stress virtual mess couses will deserve to be stronger than me when i comeback full.

I know things will get better once they feel their marketing strategy is not working. Btw... giving free apollo and hades is not an act of mercy or gratefull to players, is just giving you more things to cash, cuz you will have to spend a lot on trying to evolve it, an smart move there, i have to give them that.
        R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
        Archer Linkoneusc
        Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
          Wartune will close? Lmfao!!! If we do not cash they still will come with more ideas, past months event has been kool, i rised my BR a lot, this latest event has been an insult, but we all have choices, i play less, not cashing for dicember when a have oportunity to cash some, i can always comeback when things get better, i will fall behind, but hell!!! this is a online game and nothing i build or buy here is really mine? But what i mine is my life, time and money, so i will spend it on somthing that makes me feel good. Thos palms that can deal with the stress virtual mess couses will deserve to be stronger than me when i comeback full.

I know things will get better once they feel their marketing strategy is not working. Btw... giving free apollo and hades is not an act of mercy or gratefull to players, is just giving you more things to cash, cuz you will have to spend a lot on trying to evolve it, an smart move there, i have to give them that.
          the onw who had hades/apollo long time already spent cash, the one who didn't get apollo/hades must be light/non-cashers, which won't cash so much on divinity shards (example like me)
          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
          IGN: Kimwong
          CLASS: Knight
          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

I haven't spent a bit on events in past months, but now sitting on 400/500 div shards with some luck, from the turkey event will get another ~20-40 and with patience will have the 500 needed for the hades I got with this event, will take a long time unless there's some improvements in events, but nothing is impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]115220[/ATTACH]
              i love you hobo, that is an amazing pic

Comment

Working...
              X