LIMITED SC Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LIMITED SC Event

Why not give us limited SC event if not unlimited? IF wartune think that unlimited means players will get too much freebies. Wartune can just give us limited SC exchange or engrave event

Originally posted by HeliumPuff View Post
    Why not give us limited SC event if not unlimited? IF wartune think that unlimited means players will get too much freebies. Wartune can just give us limited SC exchange or engrave event
    Thats ** i rather have no event then limited *** !

Comment

All I care about is having an SC exchange. Almost every level 80 player already has max engraving, and our inventories keep getting flooded with more & more SC that we can't use.

Comment

not true, we can boast about how many we have! xD

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
          not true, we can boast about how many we have! xD
          I'll start. I have 300 NOT 300,000 not even 3,000 just 300 LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
            Thats ** i rather have no event then limited *** !
            ^ This.

Many users have already been posting everywhere about the lack of a SC event, especially because the one which was supposed to be on the 23rd... well, it didn't happen. Now, it probably was our own fault (never trust R2 nor alternative sources when it comes about events schedule apparently!) but a LIMITED SC event now, after all the time and the complaints they've received? It would be a proper insult IMHO. Personally, I would feel as if they we're making fun of me.

Remember last gem event? It was a limited one. AFAIK it wasn't the "main" gem event, it was an extra one made limited to help players with the HoF thingy - maybe - but even so people were not happy about it. If they repeat their mistake with SC, I won't be surprised to see players quit en masse.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
              I'll start. I have 300 NOT 300,000 not even 3,000 just 300 LOL
              That's amazing... You are the winner ^^ I sure don't feel like a winner(last time I checked I had 490k)

Comment

I know that all the 80 players can't use anymore sc, but what about the new guys....like me for example...why shouldn't we have what all the 80 players had in the past? Do you think that's fair?

Comment

I been feeding my excess to my wedding tree. I got max soul engraving and I am lvl 68. The odd SC event that sticks out was the one where they returned 50 for every 100. If they want to limit the number of soul crystal maybe they should have given a lower return. The lack of Soul crystal events affects everyone they need to have an exchange but with different options and one where you can level soul engraving and have it as one event rather than two different events.

DarkMeph
                  Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Haha yea... some good idea you have there (NOT !!), which side are you on anyway? I feel pretty disappointed about the fact that I was counting on this SC event the 23rd and they just cancelled it... so don't make things worse by making the event limited... are you totally nuts. Really, don't push the limits, we can only take so much, if they still want to have ppl playing after New Year, they'd better made things wright the coming month. That's it.
                    ~o~ Guild Master of saXens ~o~ Archer OviusX br 786.4 k ~o~ Main Sylph Medusa DreyziaX br 122.6 k ~o~ Main Eudaemon Archer Freya br 277.1 k ~o~ Triple merged server Terrowin ~o~

Comment

Working...
                    X