Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Cap time or what?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cap time or what?

I still wonder why the mages aren`t capped yet. R2 capped the archers and the knights so what`s the deal here?
    In pvp you hit a mage 5 or 6 times and they fully heal it with 1 heal spell, then you hit them another 5-6 times and they fully heal it with blessed, and if they haven`t pi.ss.ed you off enough,
    they`ll use a heal rune. Oh and in that time, we do take dmg!!! COME ON R2, WAKE UP!!!!

Originally posted by rembo View Post
    I still wonder why the mages aren`t capped yet. R2 capped the archers and the knights so what`s the deal here?
    In pvp you hit a mage 5 or 6 times and they fully heal it with 1 heal spell, then you hit them another 5-6 times and they fully heal it with blessed, and if they haven`t pi.ss.ed you off enough,
    they`ll use a heal rune. Oh and in that time, we do take dmg!!! COME ON R2, WAKE UP!!!!
    no mage heal?
    have fun failing at di and spire
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

yes pls cap how much Apollo shield can absorb too

since it increase according to the knight max hp

when u are done with it

maybe its time to cap archer fast shooting capabilities

there is no reason why archer can attack twice while mage does it 2/3 of their speed and knight 1/2 of their speed

WE MUST BALANCE THE GAME

shrug shoulders with pun FLAMINGLY intended

Comment

Don't forget that
        1. Mage's heal skills are the most vulnerable to Chaos Rune.
        2. When mage is using heal, he doesn't deal any damage to you.
        3. Mage's skills cost him rage. A mage to build enough rage for Blessed Light needs 4 turns of using Lightning Bolt which barely does any damage.
        4. Archers and knights build rafe relatively faster and have way stronger single-target skills. Mages used to be overpowered months (over a year) ago when people needed 4-5 turns just to kill the troops. Mage using suntoria, blessed light and restoration used not to lose any HP in BGs.

Comment

its so irrating when u almost killed a knight with just silver lining of hp
          then shield bubble and they take NO FREAKING DAMAGE
          then heal rune then hits u with delphic and kills u

Its so irrating when u cast an delphic with mages or knights
          then the archer shoot u twice and kills u without u moving a single turn

Narrow minded ppl will always point out their weakness and envy at other classes
          but fail to exploit other classes weakness

Instead they will Bi tch and cry on other classes strong points and wants to nerf them to obilvion

IT IS UR FAULT for not recongizing ur own class weakness and learn how to compensate for it

after all u are playing a tatical/ mmorpg/ 2d / webbrowser / PAY TO WIN game

U ARE NOT PLAYING HELLO KITTY ONLINE arnt u ?

Go back and play flappy bird

Hope u nerd rage and throw on handphone on the floor and break it into little pieces

then lament they should nerf flappy bird brick wall to 1 cm so is easier to get though so ur flappy bird cant die
          Last edited by Xeptone; 11-23-2014, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xeptone View Post
            yes pls cap how much Apollo shield can absorb too

since it increase according to the knight max hp

when u are done with it

maybe its time to cap archer fast shooting capabilities

there is no reason why archer can attack twice while mage does it 2/3 of their speed and knight 1/2 of their speed

WE MUST BALANCE THE GAME

shrug shoulders with pun FLAMINGLY intended
            It's Agoran shield, not Apollo

Comment

if that is the only rebute and correction

I stand corrected agoran shield it is

now can we move on to something more productive

At least give the knight something better

I agreed giving 3 k block heal that does not activate everytime he blocks is a bit lame

how about he will block and heal 100 % of the time heals back 4 % of the hp with no cap

But everytime he does that that passive skill cannot reactivate itself for 30 sec cd

Ur knight class become stronger no other class becomes weaker

How come seldom ppl ask for boost of their classes instead ask to nerf others is beyond me

Comment

lolz leave them with their heals, one used a restoration in a bg I just did and was getting BL ready, hit him with my delph and game over
                IGN: princestewii
                Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                  no mage heal?
                  have fun failing at di and spire
                  In evry game usually the skills work different in pvp and pve just cause some pve skills would be to overpowered in pvp . But in Wartune it seem like the devs to lazy to change anything or put more work into it. All this game is made for is to bring alot of money and hell it works. So no reason to care about player base.

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                    lolz leave them with their heals, one used a restoration in a bg I just did and was getting BL ready, hit him with my delph and game over
                    why u pick one fight not telling info on ur stats or his and think its generally like this.

Comment

who cares about classes? its about sylphs anyway.

Every class has its advantage and disadvantage and it will remain like that. Within 1,5 min most fights are done anyway cz of sylphs

Comment

Originally posted by R226935530 View Post
                        why u pick one fight not telling info on ur stats or his and think its generally like this.
                        Well if you want to know he had 10k br more than me with all the stats in his mdef and matk with low hp. I was hitting him pretty hard and he was healing too much. Think my over 100k hp saved me with taking some of the hits he was putting out. That's how mages are beat. Too much heals can make them lose also.
                        IGN: princestewii
                        Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Working...
                        X