Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Pick any troop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick any troop

Why cant we pick any of the troops that we can get or get from Campaign as our troops and they lvl up when we lvl up

Originally posted by Jack_Kingston View Post
    Why cant we pick any of the troops that we can get or get from Campaign as our troops and they lvl up when we lvl up
    Hello.
    I am not aware why you can't do such a thing,but from what I know,those cards are intended to be of limited use,and that the troops should last only until they die.
    I am guessing the reason would have something to do with the passive buffs you can get,and that they would have to be added to the barracks for further use.
    This is an interesting suggestion,IF that's what you wanted to do,and looking forward to see more replies.
    Take care.

Comment

You can pick any troop that is for your level. When you get to a certain level you have 2 different troops to choose from, you pick 1 of them. The ones you pick up in the campaigns are usually much weaker than the troops you have already and many players do not even use them. Many just sell them. Hope that answers your question.

Comment

Sorry, as for the troops leveling up as we do, you have to level them up with daru, we level up with xp, buildings level up with gold. Every thing has some thing that levels it up. That is how the game is made to work.

Comment

Working...
        X