skeletron keys exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skeletron keys exchange

i've over 1600 skeletron keys, i'm lvl 80 and i do also campaign. but i continue to gain too skeletron keys and few crypt keys.

i would have skeletron exchange for get in crypt key. should be nice unlimited and also with same rate that there is in campaign.
    every hero has his hamster!

Originally posted by R261816601 View Post
    i've over 1600 skeletron keys, i'm lvl 80 and i do also campaign. but i continue to gain too skeletron keys and few crypt keys.

i would have skeletron exchange for get in crypt key. should be nice unlimited and also with same rate that there is in campaign.
    Hello.
    I think this general rule could apply to other items in the game,other could have no use of.Let's say dragon sould for the ones that have it maxed,or fate stones.
    An exchange would be a good idea,indeed,so they don't get wasted and won't take up too much space.I would cry irl if I would have to delete those
    But,I am not sure if an exchange to crypt keys would be the best,maybe some other item?
    I don't know really,looking forward to hearing more opinions.
    Take care.

Comment

Players have been asking for that for at least the 2 years I have been playing this game. Hasn't happened yet.

Comment

Bit overkill.

exchangin Skelly Key's for Crypt Key's.
        ofcourse everybody would love it.

if it would ever happen it has to be like 25 or more skelly's for 1 crypt.

Comment

Working...
        X