Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Finally passed sky trail 3-5 with 260K!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
    Gaia is evolve hades, which is much better than mine lol
    stop with that pls xD Gaia is not evolved hades...Aegis is...Gaia is the unevolved Hercules....nothing more
    Saypontigohe (Guildleader nr. 4 Expandable) S37 Europe

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
      Hehe, just look at my siggy. How much sense would it make to have a 42k Gaia and a 19k Herc if both were Electro?

because fúck the system
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
        because fúck the system
        That's a bad attitude for Mentor_Hobo!
        Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

How much dmg were you taking by her big hits? (the 2 she does that does massive dmg followed by the small one).

I got 400 dark RES and she's hitting me for 80-90k on the big hit when blocked, 100k+ if im not lucky with it D: managed to get her to the last hp bar some time ago (really 2 hits to go) be4 the att boost x.x

I guess you go double hitting with the 1sec attack while mixing devour soul/delphic in the mix, how long do u stayed in sylph form? 2 sylphings are needed for this at least (i dont make it long enough for 2nd tho D

Comment

Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
            How much dmg were you taking by her big hits? (the 2 she does that does massive dmg followed by the small one).

I got 400 dark RES and she's hitting me for 80-90k on the big hit when blocked, 100k+ if im not lucky with it D: managed to get her to the last hp bar some time ago (really 2 hits to go) be4 the att boost x.x

I guess you go double hitting with the 1sec attack while mixing devour soul/delphic in the mix, how long do u stayed in sylph form? 2 sylphings are needed for this at least (i dont make it long enough for 2nd tho D
            85K for big hit, 40K for aoe hit if I remember correctly (all blocked)

dbl hit, yes this is my secret to pass it, I start with full awkaen points, 1st awaken only want deal dmg + some healing, 2nd awaken full DPS
            SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
            IGN: Kimwong
            CLASS: Knight
            PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
            BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
            Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Could you try recording it? (even if u dont pass it while recording, to get a general idea), im 3k attack lower and basically get to 2-3 hits left to go but always happen the same x.x maybe im doing something wrong idk

My skill setup is guardian/heal runes, bolt/sunto/resto/bless for healing btw sylph times and i think the problem is i dont do good dmg btw sylph modes (maybe), the only source of dmg is bolt.

Or if any mage that passed it with DF disabled could post a vid, that would be great.

Comment

Good to know I only need 8k patk to beat it lol, rest of the stats from Kim are quite similar to mine

Comment

Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
                  Could you try recording it? (even if u dont pass it while recording, to get a general idea), im 3k attack lower and basically get to 2-3 hits left to go but always happen the same x.x maybe im doing something wrong idk

My skill setup is guardian/heal runes, bolt/sunto/resto/bless for healing btw sylph times and i think the problem is i dont do good dmg btw sylph modes (maybe), the only source of dmg is bolt.

Or if any mage that passed it with DF disabled could post a vid, that would be great.
                  when recording my pc lags like hell, so even I record you won't see my real strategy lol

and mages I don't know how to pass

Comment

I've been at least 2 hits short to beat it with my evolved hades, It's just a headache to keep healing yourself when you can't focus in doing dmg
                    Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Where did you put the skill points of your new hades? My hercules is ok for wb and other pure dps events with 51k+br, thinking to make hades all endurance, but still cant decide.

Please random people not to come and explain me the difference between 2, i know it. I'd take only knights opinions.
                      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                        Where did you put the skill points of your new hades? My hercules is ok for wb and other pure dps events with 51k+br, thinking to make hades all endurance, but still cant decide.

Please random people not to come and explain me the difference between 2, i know it. I'd take only knights opinions.
                        Hp doesn't mean a lot really for skill points, plus you can heal back from hades skill anyways. For full dps i put all in Strength.
                        IGN: Kittylation
                        Server: Miniclip
                        Br: Never Fixed

Comment

strnehgth makes ur ahdes stornrger in attackering dmge
                          endureneace gives u more overall helf point

i hope i hlped have a gr8 day
                          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                          Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Ok, I was inspired to take another run at it, and I am very impressed that you pulled it off! I just barely managed, and I have a little more patk and hp, plus my hades is blue.
                            Took me 35 tries and an hour (so I won't be attempting a recording any time soon), and I had to resort to ruthlessness astral. I also used apollo shield, which I never thought would work, but I kept dying too fast otherwise. Doubling the Hades attacks was definitely the key though. That, and a lot of luck with regen procs.

So congrats and well done! I would have given up without your example.

Comment

all str as shown in my hades capture

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                              Ok, I was inspired to take another run at it, and I am very impressed that you pulled it off! I just barely managed, and I have a little more patk and hp, plus my hades is blue.
                              Took me 35 tries and an hour (so I won't be attempting a recording any time soon), and I had to resort to ruthlessness astral. I also used apollo shield, which I never thought would work, but I kept dying too fast otherwise. Doubling the Hades attacks was definitely the key though. That, and a lot of luck with regen procs.

So congrats and well done! I would have given up without your example.
                              gratz to pass it as well =)

well for regen proc no need too much, I think only twice for me

Comment

ok, after like 12 tries I also beat it (and 3-6 and 3-7 where prety easy). TY for the tips.

Comment

Working...
                                X