Archer - HAdes or Gaia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archer - HAdes or Gaia

Hey guys, in your experience what is a best sylph? Gaia boosts a lot my patck, but Hades is a killer right? Which one you would recommend.
    Karac
    Archer
    S25 - Buradoth's Grave
    CAIN Guild
    1.4M BR

I'd say Hades for any class, a lot more practical uses than apollo, and apollo is best a hardcore cash sylph (evolved an maxed), but even purple hades/evolve can do a lot of damage to a lot of things.

Comment

well Gaia is evolve hades name...(I know you mean eve)

if no money, use eve as main
      if little money, use eve as main, hades as 2nd
      if lots of money, hades main
      if pipster, both main XD
      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
      IGN: Kimwong
      CLASS: Knight
      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Yes I meant Hercules or Hades lol
        Karac
        Archer
        S25 - Buradoth's Grave
        CAIN Guild
        1.4M BR

Comment

i would say hercules because u get more gold in di and wb with it but hades is good for alot of things too like god descent, sky tail

Comment

i have a herc and its an absolute beast
            its delphics can kill anything (i hit a guy 100k br higher than me for 200k damage in SFT today)

and hades, i got not long ago got it to level 40 and green and its very very helpful in PVE situations, i will beat sky trail level 2 after i finish helping guildies with mpds
            i gave it a test and its amazing (also see kimwongs post about sky trail level 3, how an 8k hades could do what his 40k herc couldnt)

it also depends if you wanna cash a bit to evolve hades

edit: if you know me you would know i thought hades was the biggest waste of money, so many noobs on my server with it, and its useless against me, but now that i got it i see they were the problem, not the sylph
            Last edited by Brutal_Hobo; 11-24-2014, 02:39 AM.
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Brutal Hobo please tell us your secret how you PVE well with Hades? How come 8k Hades is better than 40k herc?

Comment

i think hades as a main (long term tho). herc is better in ab, di and wb etc. but in bg, arena, cw hades shines and is a beast.

I have herc and aegis(gaia) my herc is 35k and my aegis is 21k, im considering focusing seps on aegis now even tho it takes a long time before she could pass herc. if you dont have the evolve stuff of hades tho, you might want to make it purple atleast (no seps) before considering making it your main. Hades is good but i think unevolved and no seps spend, a strong herc would be better.

Dont forget that for future content we need to use 3 sylphs, so its always good to have another decent sylph

Comment

Originally posted by HeliumPuff View Post
                  Brutal Hobo please tell us your secret how you PVE well with Hades? How come 8k Hades is better than 40k herc?

i only just got hades, and only did 1 test with it
                  and it was great

kimwong is the one that used the 8k hades
                  http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-3-5-with-260K!

all credit to him, not me lol

Comment

In pve against dark sylph hades have strong resist and can heal

But deal far far far less damage than gaia (but i've a white weak hades and a strong purple hercules, so maybe that's the diff in damge )

I've have apolo and gaia around 35K br, and for me apolo is useless for archer where my apolo can delphic at 150K, my gaia can do 450K, i've try both in pve and pvp, gaia is always better by far than apolo (except in arena, it's the only place where the apolo is maybe better than gaia due to his area of effect spell)
                    Hades is situational, can be good in pvp due to decent damage and heal (for me only the big heal is really nice, you can heal for more than 50k-100K while dealing damage)
                    Last edited by Makenshisensei; 11-24-2014, 03:14 AM.
                    Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

Originally posted by Makenshisensei View Post
                      In pve against dark sylph hades have strong resist and can heal

But deal far far far less damage than gaia (but i've a white weak hades and a strong purple hercules, so maybe that's the diff in damge )

I've have apolo and gaia around 35K br, and for me apolo is useless for archer where my apolo can delphic at 150K, my gaia can do 450K, i've try both in pve and pvp, gaia is always better by far than apolo (except in arena, it's the only place where the apolo is maybe better than gaia due to his area of effect spell)
                      Hades is situational, can be good in pvp due to decent damage and heal (for me only the big heal is really nice, you can heal for more than 50k-100K while dealing damage)

my 35k br herc hits 450k 3rd boss spire
                      my green hades 5k br, each delphic strike hits around 120k on a crit
                      so the damage isnt that different

Comment

You can't compare hades and hercule damage
                        One hit with magic damage, one with physical damage, boss in spire have different pdef/mdef each boss, some have higher pdef, other have higher mdef

Apolo/Hercule dealt both magic damage, so they should deal the same damage, but as gaia hit 1 time they substract mdef/damage reduc only once
                        Apoo/hades hit twice per delphic so each hit got the damage substraction you'll never be able to deal the same damage with a double hit delphic as a single hit delphic

Hercule have also the advantage of the +30 Magic damage (hades and apolo have only a +5% damage)

Hercule will always be the best in 1vs1

The only things who matter is boss resistance based on your attack element, that's why often use the sylph with the same element as you fight give you more surviability but you deal less damage, but the damage you loose is far away under the damage you don't take, so it's quiet always a good deal (specialy against light/dark uber fight, these two are always over powered and need to be fighted with the same sylph) all the other can be easily beat with hercule (except some wind boss cause it's electro weakness)
                        Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

Ok thanx! so Herc better in most scenarios, hades just a backup for bosses. I have a 2 starr purple hades but I see Hades crushing me in one on one thats why I was asking.

I can get up to 650k crit hit on wb with my herc
                          Karac
                          Archer
                          S25 - Buradoth's Grave
                          CAIN Guild
                          1.4M BR

Comment

Mono target : Hercule
                            Multi target : Apolo / Hades

Mono target burst (when you are strong enough to tank it easily (witout heal)) : Hercule
                            Mono target surviability (when it's hard to survive and you need heal) : Hades

Both are nice, hades damage will always be a bit under Hercule, always, but instead it give dark resist and heal

The passive are important too :

Electro: +5% MATK, +5% PATK
                            Fire: +5% PATK, +5% PATK
                            Wind: +5% HP
                            Water: +3% MDEF, +3% PDEF
                            Dark: +5% PDEF
                            Light: +5% MDEF

Hercule give damage
                            Dark pdef
                            Ligth Mdef

Hercule and apolo deal magic damage
                            Hades physical damage

So it's often nice to take a sylph who deal damage as you can't dealt by yourself (so archer take magic damage sylph, cause archer have higher pdef than mdef, so basicaly a magic attack sylph will hit harder)
                            It was true before now we kinda have the same pdef/mdef
                            But the ATK bonus from hercule and single attack from him will also make it deal more damage than other

It's also, as always situationnal, sometimes an hades will be stronger against this boss or team, sometimes an apolo, sometimes a hercule

In sylph arena Hades is a master there, so you can chose to have maxxed hades for sylph arena (bonus br with title, bonus sepu, increase your other sylph faster) and it's nice often in fight too, but you'll get less gold in wb and it will be a bit harder in AB/DI
                            But usefull in tok/arena

Comment

Originally posted by Makenshisensei View Post
                              The only things who matter is boss resistance based on your attack element, that's why often use the sylph with the same element as you fight give you more surviability but you deal less damage, but the damage you loose is far away under the damage you don't take, so it's quiet always a good deal (specialy against light/dark uber fight, these two are always over powered and need to be fighted with the same sylph) all the other can be easily beat with hercule (except some wind boss cause it's electro weakness)
                              Is survivability more important than taking damage in Gods Descent, Atoll Boss and Sky Trial??
                              We know that after some time, the bosses buff up, so even if we have high resistances, that is nothing, since you will be dead immediately.

Which means, using same element sylph is not a good idea on those 3 events.
                              Like using Pan/Medussa vs. wind bosses... You receive less damage (for a short time), and the cost of this is you do little damage too, which, after the wind boss buff, even though you have high wind resists, you will still die in 1 or 2 turns.

The best is to use sylph which is the counter element of the boss.
                              Meaning, instead on using Pan/Medussa on wind boss, you use an Amazon. And the battles will be easier. Amazon have fairly good resistance againsts wind, and it deals a really good damage to wind elements - thus you gain enough survivability, and will finish the wind boss faster and easier than using Pan/Medussa.
                              (If we you use Herc on wind boss, you will need good luck... In atoll boss, even level 80 who use herc againsts wind boss were killed before it used its final blow)

Now what if the boss is an electric boss? Electric boss have high electric resistance, thus the damage of Herc is little, compared when you use a Medussa.
                              But since most players have invested in Herc, and only few invest in Medussa (or Pan), then of course, Herc would be better... But an invested Medussa will deal far greater damage if they have it.

Against Water, of course, Herc is best - water are weak againsts electric... It is not really good to use Triton against water bosses, but in atoll boss, it could be useful if the teammates have weak defense, cause of heal.

Against Fire, using Amazon is not good at all... Better use an Iris, if you do not have Herc. Hercules deals good damage on fire boss since they have low electric resistance. Iris does better since it has good resistance against fire, deals better damage than Amazon, and useful in atoll bosses if teammates are weak.

As of light and dark bosses, it is up to the players if they use same element or counter element. Using counter element is a double edge sword. You kill them or they kill you first.

Comment

Working...
                              X