Bubble Fish mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bubble Fish mount

How can we get the bubble fish mount? I've seen 1 person on my server with it but can't seem to find it anywhere in game.

Hiya, it is in magic pot. Hope you got a fat wallet. ;-)

Comment

Yeah Magic Pot

seems not "as" rare as the pot mounts usually, on my server there's been 5-6 of them so far, some got it from as little as 15 attempts (that they can admit to anyways).

Ugly mount tho so unless you're desperate for 1k br for HoF wouldn't bother lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        Yeah Magic Pot

seems not "as" rare as the pot mounts usually, on my server there's been 5-6 of them so far, some got it from as little as 15 attempts (that they can admit to anyways).

A mount is a mount, it's what makes the real difference between cashers and noncashers. If you can buy it, then take it I'd say. And it's not just 1k BR, it's about 1500+ 1500 from enchanting + 5 level for whip training.
        IGN: AncientEvil
        Server: EU-271+merged
        Class: Archer
        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
          A mount is a mount, it's what makes the real difference between cashers and noncashers. If you can buy it, then take it I'd say. And it's not just 1k BR, it's about 1500+ 1500 from enchanting + 5 level for whip training.
          Like I said, unless you need BR for HoF, don't bother. What happened to last magic pot mount ? Sold while later for 100% guarantee.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            Yeah Magic Pot

That's what they told you. $100 wouldn't get you that mount, guaranteed.
            [morfinnor]
            Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
              That's what they told you. $100 wouldn't get you that mount, guaranteed.
              And why do you say that? Because you spent that and did not get it? Yeah, it might be rare to get that mount but some people are just extremely lucky. One person might spend 10 grand and not get it while another might spend 5 bucks and get it. It doesn't matter how much you spend on stuff like this, you just have to be lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                And why do you say that? Because you spent that and did not get it? Yeah, it might be rare to get that mount but some people are just extremely lucky. One person might spend 10 grand and not get it while another might spend 5 bucks and get it. It doesn't matter how much you spend on stuff like this, you just have to be lucky.
                There is no such thing as luck in this game, at least not anymore. Everything is planned and rated.. low br players, non-vip, unactive ones get always top prizes while daily active moderate to hard spending guys get nothing from 100 boxes, more or less.
                Player: sunshinε
                Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                Level: 80
                Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                  There is no such thing as luck in this game, at least not anymore. Everything is planned and rated.. low br players, non-vip, unactive ones get always top prizes while daily active moderate to hard spending guys get nothing from 100 boxes, more or less.
                  I kind of think that there is no such thing as luck in this game as well. But only the low br players getting the top prizes is not the case, I know someone that is a level 57 with a BR of 123k and he has been getting all the top prizes from those 39 cent boxes, sometimes he would get 2 mounts while spending very little, way less than 100 boxes.

I used to be extremely lucky or whatever you call it now and would get all the top prizes, sometimes 2 with only spending 20 bucks or less. Now, it is like someone shut the switch off on me. I have not received any mount or sylph and I tried pretty hard on the sylph boxes.
                  Last edited by R262181389; 11-24-2014, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                    I kind of think that there is no such thing as luck in this game as well. But only the low br players getting the top prizes is not the case, I know someone that is a level 57 with a BR of 123k and he has been getting all the top prizes from those 39 cent boxes, sometimes he would get 2 mounts while spending very little, way less than 100 boxes.
                    Might be, all i have seen on my server is players that are unactive, very low br and high level, basically noobs getting top prizes from 1-2 boxes.
                    Player: sunshinε
                    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                    Level: 80
                    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                    X