Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

convert crystals for ab

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • convert crystals for ab

    wind ab hit hardly on my hercules. is a bad idea convert mine electro res for this ab when i've ir and after convert again in eletro crystals when ab end? i feel a bit costly


    wrong or we do also less damage versus wind boss? you suggest to me a white amazon queen ?
    every hero has his hamster!

  • #2
    why not a hades?
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by kimwong View Post
      why not a hades?

      why not both?
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

      Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

      Comment


      • #4
        AQ would do better

        Reasons:
        -higher delphic damage than Hades
        -gives a 5% attack passive bonus
        -wind boss are more weaker to fire than to dark

        Hades would be better unless you have survivability issues, and maybe it would be better in damage if you are skilled in keeping alive with low hp.
        If you bought Hades new skills, then maybe it would be better too... but then, white AQ is better than white Hades with just preset skills.

        This is my opinion.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
          AQ would do better

          Reasons:
          -higher delphic damage than Hades
          -gives a 5% attack passive bonus
          -wind boss are more weaker to fire than to dark

          Hades would be better unless you have survivability issues, and maybe it would be better in damage if you are skilled in keeping alive with low hp.
          If you bought Hades new skills, then maybe it would be better too... but then, white AQ is better than white Hades with just preset skills.

          This is my opinion.
          a herc is better if survivability isnt an issue
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

          Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
            a herc is better if survivability isnt an issue
            It is hard for a herc to be alive until the last hit of the atoll boss. We cannot completely ignore survivabilty here.

            AQ has a good chance to survive too, since it has a good wind resistance, while Hades has little wind resistance.

            So AQ is still better for most parts, than Hades, if color and stars and skills are same and default.

            Comment


            • #7
              cerberus then lol
              having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

              Comment


              • #8
                but is a good idea convert res in wind ? or i noy gain really many gold and stoves ? . i'm 259k br archer
                every hero has his hamster!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by R261816601 View Post
                  but is a good idea convert res in wind ? or i noy gain really many gold and stoves ? . i'm 259k br archer
                  i use herc on it and convert 5 level 5s to wind
                  it does about 20k per hit on me after that, so i can survive to the end pretty comfortably
                  IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                  Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

                  Guild: Black Lotus
                  Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    What, no Pan? Pan has best wind res. Why not use that? Or is it that Pan isd the "forgotten" sylph? I have all 6 sylphs at level 80 and varying stages of stars and colors, the minimum which is blue. My Pan's survivability is better than my purple 1 star Cerberus. I think people have forgotten just how situational sylphs were intended to be.

                    One great sylph does not a mighty warrior make.

                    P.S. It is less costly to develop the sylph than it is to keep converting res crystals.
                    Last edited by StormcrowUS45; 11-24-2014, 07:51 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by StormcrowUS45 View Post
                      What, no Pan? Pan has best wind res. Why not use that? Or is it that Pan isd the "forgotten" sylph? I have all 6 sylphs at level 80 and varying stages of stars and colors, the minimum which is blue. My Pan's survivability is better than my purple 1 star Cerberus. I think people have forgotten just how situational sylphs were intended to be.

                      One great sylph does not a mighty warrior make.

                      P.S. It is less costly to develop the sylph than it is to keep converting res crystals.
                      You can resist the boss all you want but no point if you can't damage it as much.


                      With my team I tried Cerb but frankly my Herc does a lot more damage and I can survive lv2 just fine so I just stick with it.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        The point is to develop the sylph. I do plenty of damage with my Pan, 2 star blue lvl 80. Survivability is important, because dead sylphs do not damage and I have had my Pan out last and out damage better Hercs.

                        But to each his own.

                        Good luck to you.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by StormcrowUS45 View Post
                          The point is to develop the sylph. I do plenty of damage with my Pan, 2 star blue lvl 80. Survivability is important, because dead sylphs do not damage and I have had my Pan out last and out damage better Hercs.

                          But to each his own.

                          Good luck to you.
                          welll my herc deals 400-500k delphics
                          my pan (when i still had its delphic) only did 160k or so
                          so there is a significant difference
                          unless you plan to stick a bunch of sepulcrum into an amazon/cerb
                          its not worth it at all
                          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                          Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

                          Guild: Black Lotus
                          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by StormcrowUS45 View Post
                            The point is to develop the sylph. I do plenty of damage with my Pan, 2 star blue lvl 80. Survivability is important, because dead sylphs do not damage and I have had my Pan out last and out damage better Hercs.

                            But to each his own.

                            Good luck to you.
                            when survival not a problem no point to use medusa against wind boss, too low dmg, no good skill combo compared to AQ/hades/hercules

                            for wind boss I am still using AQ, with 4 skills (3 default + 8s CD skill)
                            SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                            IGN: Kimwong
                            CLASS: Knight
                            PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                            BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                            Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                              when survival not a problem no point to use medusa against wind boss, too low dmg, no good skill combo compared to AQ/hades/hercules

                              for wind boss I am still using AQ, with 4 skills (3 default + 8s CD skill)
                              i can survive it pretty well, last all the rounds
                              but some people i run with
                              they die instantly (150k br+)
                              they have to use pan or something, im not happy about it
                              but its better they get some damage in rather than none

                              yes pan does make you survive a lot longer, as does AQ
                              but is it worth it? a herc delphic probably deos more than an entire white pan/aq round
                              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                              Class: Archer
                              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

                              Guild: Black Lotus
                              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X