Flame Emblem Exchange ending soon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flame Emblem Exchange ending soon

With under two days to go until its end, now is the time to consider what you want from the shop and perhaps trade them in before it is too late. Often people wait until the very last second and then ooops, something goes askew and they get stuck. Do not let this happen to you and happy spending!

Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

you removed turkey drumstick exchanger and added new events that gives drumsticks... whose fault is that now?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_MX View Post
      you removed turkey drumstick exchanger and added new events that gives drumsticks... whose fault is that now?
      what's problem with that? we will have turkey event prize exchange
      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
      IGN: Kimwong
      CLASS: Knight
      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

I have no control over the addition or removal of an event, for that I am sorry, especially what with people trying so hard to get the Hades and Apollo sylphs. But the new set of events, when they appear on your server.. I am sure will be spectacular
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
          we will have turkey event prize exchange
          I missed the memo on this.. can someone please link the announcement? Or is this just an assumption? I have these drumsticks I'm unable to exchange also
          Play too many games.. a few know me as Liberti, others know me as Squishy... lets stick with that

Comment

yay they added it!

Click image for larger version

Name:	turkey.png
Views:	1
Size:	501.3 KB
ID:	1703861
            Play too many games.. a few know me as Liberti, others know me as Squishy... lets stick with that

Comment

Originally posted by R22891362 View Post
              yay they added it!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]115589[/ATTACH]

thx for the screen shot
              won't do my bounty quests now until after midnight

Comment

Working...
              X