How that's fun anymore?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
    I can only see the complaints chain up to R2's GMs. The mods pass on tickets if needs be, sometimes we hear back that it's escalated and/or "the devs are working on it" like with a server crash, and that's about it... But then again, if you take a tablet back to Wallmart, will you be absolutely sure the feedback reaches the manufacturer? It probably also depends on what the issue is, I guess?

No. R2 does not tell PC "No SC event please just to mess with their heads! Muhahahaha *insert Dr Evil laughter here*"
    As far as I can see it's PC and 7Road that come up with the events. How much influence each of those have, I do not know. Seeing it's 7Road's game, my guess is they have the biggest influence, and that PC tweaks it to the English market. But that's a guess, and I don't think we'll ever be told how they actually come up with things.
    IF you want to represent/defend/work/suck for/on r2, i'd like all the moderators to have reputation bar on forums like any other user. I know you can change it to whatever you want just like everything this ** company does, but i have the right to express my opinion and everybody to see it by downvoting all the Cupcakes you feed us with
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-26-2014, 04:44 PM.
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

while the events have sucked the past few months we cant blame the mods they cant fix it and are just as angry as us ,regardless of wether they are proud to work for r2 games or not yelling at them cussing them out and treating them disrespectfully isnt helping the situation and at the end of the day is really just childish so can we be adults and find a way to contact the place in charge of the events instead of yelling at r2 or the mods

Comment

Originally posted by brokenfire View Post
        while the events have sucked the past few months we cant blame the mods they cant fix it and are just as angry as us ,regardless of wether they are proud to work for r2 games or not yelling at them cussing them out and treating them disrespectfully isnt helping the situation and at the end of the day is really just childish so can we be adults and find a way to contact the place in charge of the events instead of yelling at r2 or the mods
        Check my join date. After, play for over 2 years, and you will probably swear on forum like us. Think lots of stable adults lose their Cupcakes with this company full of Cupcakes
        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-26-2014, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by brokenfire View Post
          if they really angry and they are players like us,and if they are humans..would they keep their job as mods/gms cos they got endless curse from players everyday?some players might pray for bad things for them. they laugh watching us cupcaked everyday,they are players who not represent players,theres only 1 side left to represent,rite? Muhahahaha with dr.Evil style

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
            I know you can change it to whatever you want just like everything this ** company does, but i have the right to express my opinion and everybody to see it by downvoting all the Cupcakes you feed us with
            We can't. But by all means go ahead and give it a go. It's what it is there for. Nobody's stopping you.
            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

To the dumbcakes who says then quit, I like this game, not the company, go cupcake yourself. It's like you bunch of losers are probably the first one to quit when you have some challenge in life. This game would be so much more if the company was decent. No, no it's ok keep on encouraging this company even if they're doing a poor job. You're probably the kind of cupcakes bags who go at a store and buy some bad products, instead of complaining, you're going to stop shopping and go cry in a corner like the muffin you are.

Hope I did enough self editing Esme.
              Last edited by Eskendal; 11-26-2014, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                I can only see the complaints chain up to R2's GMs. The mods pass on tickets if needs be, sometimes we hear back that it's escalated and/or "the devs are working on it" like with a server crash, and that's about it... But then again, if you take a tablet back to Wallmart, will you be absolutely sure the feedback reaches the manufacturer? It probably also depends on what the issue is, I guess?

No. R2 does not tell PC "No SC event please just to mess with their heads! Muhahahaha *insert Dr Evil laughter here*"
                As far as I can see it's PC and 7Road that come up with the events. How much influence each of those have, I do not know. Seeing it's 7Road's game, my guess is they have the biggest influence, and that PC tweaks it to the English market. But that's a guess, and I don't think we'll ever be told how they actually come up with things.
                Looks like we're stuck then. Anyway, thanks for your explanations.

Comment

So, after the Hall Of Fame troubles, anyone else want to take a jab at me for complaining?

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                    no, there is no way we can be sure that our complaints reach the manufacturer, to be 100% sure that our complaints reach manufacturer it the whole chain needs to be transparant, which isnt the case now.

As far as we can tell, our complaints will only reach r2, because only the mods will say that they passed tickets along to r2. there is no response anywhere from r2 employees that they passed complaints to the manufacturers.
                    Some of my tickets get responses saying the info has been forwarded to the devs but that I won't get compensation because they don't give out individual compensation, only mass comp. So I guess that means in the dev's eyes, it's okay to unfairly nerf one player with a bug that steals from their inventory and to steal their balen by selling bugged products, but it is not okay to compensate those cheated players unless they give that comp to everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by allsi View Post
                      Hello,
                      fellow wartune players and r2 team.
                      I'm someone who has been tempted to post on this forum several times before but always refrained.
                      Because, let's face it, it doesn't look like my opinion will matter to anyone...
                      But today I'm feeling hopeful that someone will give a Cupcakes for a change.

So, here is what I want to say...

Considering that:
                      • sc event has been postponed for months now
                      • we've been given some very unrealistic tasks to complete (like reaching HOF BR)
                      • the bigger part of the events for the past few months have been disappointing at their best
                      • there hasn't been an update about the events we've been BEGGING for (again sc event)

I'm not asking for an immediate sc event. I'm not asking you to change HOF requirements, either. Nor am I asking you to give us better events. After all, it's your business and I'm not the one to tell you how to run it.
                      But still, even if it's just business, we are all people. We deserve more than the silent treatment and another slap on the face.

Don't you think WE DESERVE at least a simple APOLOGY ???

Or any explanation about what is happening and why it is happening...
                      And, I know, GM, moderators, vets/mentors, etc.
                      It's not your fault that this is what we get or that we feel unappreciated. But you are the people who can relay this message to the people who take all the decisions about the game.
                      A simple Thank You for playing this game and an Appology will be enough to make most of us feel like WE MATTER TO YOU.
                      Happy playing and don't get your hopes up
                      I totally agree with you. At-least they have to show some apology for what they have done with all players.
                      It is really disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                        To the dumbcakes who says then quit, I like this game, not the company, go cupcake yourself. It's like you bunch of losers are probably the first one to quit when you have some challenge in life. This game would be so much more if the company was decent. No, no it's ok keep on encouraging this company even if they're doing a poor job. You're probably the kind of cupcakes bags who go at a store and buy some bad products, instead of complaining, you're going to stop shopping and go cry in a corner like the muffin you are.

Hope I did enough self editing Esme.
                        Oh, you're still around.. Well gd, cos we need people like you to make a great influence in the upcoming game changes and updates that R2 is bringing.
                        We losers can't do a thing about it, and probably smart enough to know that if it's a ripoff, don't put your gold here.
                        Wish you the best of luck in changing hearts of people, cuz I know it's no regret spending about 2 years on wartune
                        "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
                        Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
                        Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Originally posted by Jackspaw View Post
                          r2 should slap themselves and wake up , can't they realize how bad/stupid are they? 90% of the players are unhappy about this company.
                          Laughs. They make money from 5% of the core players. If 90% of the players are unhappy about this game, they're hitting their target.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                            To the dumbcakes who says then quit, I like this game, not the company, go cupcake yourself. It's like you bunch of losers are probably the first one to quit when you have some challenge in life.
                            Lol, are you actually equating this game to something meaningful in life? Half the battle is knowing what to fight for. Even if you get everything you want in this game; it's just a game.

Comment

so if 7 road and pro city are the bosses why does r2 give these huge pricing for the products do they take a cut and pass on the rest to 7 road?

and why not a auction house its been asked for many times now would be a ideal time to implement it as most of us ave max everything so at least we can help the lil ppl in this game who have no way of getting other stuff

DOESNT EVERY COMPANY GIVE A SMALL PERCENTAGE TO CHARITYS OR IS THIS COMPANY ALL MONEY MAD ISNT GIVING US A AUCTION HOUSE MORE PROFITABLE AS ITS LIKE CHARITY TO HELP THE LOW PPL WHONEED SO MUCH HELP ?

MY 2 CENTS OVER LOL
                              Last edited by Xharry005x; 12-08-2014, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
                                Lol, are you actually equating this game to something meaningful in life? Half the battle is knowing what to fight for. Even if you get everything you want in this game; it's just a game.
                                People are saying if you're not happy, then quit. I still enjoy playing the game, but, this company is hurting the game in so many ways, it's not even funny. I was saying, if everyone would quit when there is something that's not going your way, we would still be living in cavern I guess. Don't take that too seriously. Here is something to prove my point a little.

Here is a post on Kong from Greenfireflygirl, probably one of the only mod. that really cared about the players:

I sent them screenshots from this thread Conan, it’s idiotic that they brush you off without even LOOKING at your proof. R2 has a hard time getting the devs to agree to stuff the devs don’t believe (which is my own issue on my own ticket) yet when you actually have proof they can shove in their faces… no, they need to at least stick it in their face and say player has proof, explain that please.

Your comment, on being made to feel like a criminal because they refuse to look into something you tell them, is exactly the reason I’m leaving. I pretty well blew up at them this morning over totally dropping the ball on customer service issues, and said that your ticket needs to be sent to someone who actually CARES. Still waiting to see that it was moved up…

I’m here till after all the prizes are handed out, cause I’m expecting a second wave of ** from it.
                                I mean this company must be really bad when even your employees are saying stuff like that.

Edit: Why is the other guy still necroing threads
                                Last edited by Eskendal; 12-08-2014, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X